Girl on Girl

Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
OMG nice thats a great pic wee
If you want to pay my hourly rate I'll argue with you all you like, but I'm not going to waste my time satisfying your argumentation fetish for free. Originally Posted by AngelOK

Angel, you are AWESOME!
Sonya, for you to like my pictures means a whole lot baby, you are very sexy, and very sexual naturally. I love all of your pics and posts on here!

Angel, you are AWESOME! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Thank you, Tiffany! It's true, though, isn't it? Once you've seen a few of these internet argument-provokers it becomes pretty obvious they're at least getting a psychological thrill out of it if not a sexual one. Either way, I don't provide thrills for free!
Angel - you hit the nail on the head! Men who view bisexual women as a threat are usually egotistical and insecure. But that of course, is a general statement. Typically, bi sexual women are the opposite - far more sexual and liberated than their 'domestic sisters'. In short, they possess the freedom of being able to express their sexuality.

You go girl! Originally Posted by Meeshee
Hi, I've thought pretty much the same but from my perspective as a man, meaning that it's women who are NOT who tend to be insecure. Bi girls tend to feel much less intimidated by me when I show appreciation for their physiques, I attribute this to the fact that they know just what is is to desire a woman, and so they understand my feelings completely.

If I may be so bold, it's not that bi girls are "liberated", it's the rest of womanhood that is repressed. A lot of people would tell me that that insecurity is their problem, not mine, but is IS my problem as I wanna get laid!!

Hi, I've thought pretty much the same but from my perspective as a man, meaning that it's women who are NOT who tend to be insecure. Bi girls tend to feel much less intimidated by me when I show appreciation for their physiques, I attribute this to the fact that they know just what is is to desire a woman, and so they understand my feelings completely.

If I may be so bold, it's not that bi girls are "liberated", it's the rest of womanhood that is repressed. A lot of people would tell me that that insecurity is their problem, not mine, but is IS my problem as I wanna get laid!!

Originally Posted by JaybeeInEccie
Absolutely! Sometimes reality needs to be bold. Sexuality is a beautiful thing. That is what I strive to exemplify in my photography.
Attached Images File Type: jpg DSC_2678.jpg (287.0 KB, 220 views)
Sonya, for you to like my pictures means a whole lot baby, you are very sexy, and very sexual naturally. I love all of your pics and posts on here! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Tiffany Cums, Aww wee the way you take your pictures make me hots! Aww cools me and my pics and posts..
Absolutely! Sometimes reality needs to be bold. Sexuality is a beautiful thing. That is what I strive to exemplify in my photography. Originally Posted by Meeshee
...very nice pic for the morning..
Ok now I am hornyyyyyyyyyyy...Tiffany,cum to Nola babe!!!!!!!!!!!!{lol}
No offense, Burkalini, but you are completely wrong. Most women are bisexual, just as most men are either completely heterosexual or completely homosexual. It has nothing to do with being tired of men; the only reason you see it more in sex workers is that we aren't as afraid to explore our sexuality as some of our domesticated sisters are.

But don't take my word for it; just pick up this book: http://feministreview.blogspot.com/2...ng-womens.html Originally Posted by AngelOK
Exactly! I couldn't of said it better myself sweets! So true! And so HOT! with both a man and a women! Lordy Oh Lordy I am already excited!
Exactly! I couldn't of said it better myself sweets! So true! And so HOT! with both a man and a women! Lordy Oh Lordy I am already excited! Originally Posted by AleXisSeymore
I agree that most women that provide and dance are bisexual. Thats where your scope becomes a little biased. It's not that way for the total population in the country. Many scientific surveys show women that have bisexual tendancies are about 9% of the country and men are 4%. It becomes a vast higher percentage 53% women and 24% men in the adult entertainment industry and all it's forms. That does tend to support my previous statement
Exactly! I couldn't of said it better myself sweets! So true! And so HOT! with both a man and a women! Lordy Oh Lordy I am already excited! Originally Posted by AleXisSeymore
Hold that thought!!

Huck
I just love couple calls; they're my absolute favorite!
I agree that most women that provide and dance are bisexual. Thats where your scope becomes a little biased. It's not that way for the total population in the country. Many scientific surveys show women that have bisexual tendancies are about 9% of the country and men are 4%. It becomes a vast higher percentage 53% women and 24% men in the adult entertainment industry and all it's forms. That does tend to support my previous statement Originally Posted by burkalini
That's a bogus stat. The vast majority of women I know are NOT in any kind of adult service, yet over 50% are bisexual. You really need to look at that book I linked, Burkalini! If only 9% of women claim to be bisexual about 50% of the others are lying.
Angel first off. I guess my opinion is not that important. But I did look at the link you had and it was mostly just qoutes from different women. Not a scientific survey. If you feel most women have bisexual tendencies I'm not threatened at all by that. I agree that women are the most beautiful thing on the planet. Its just my personal feeling that I like a woman who when she goes to the spank bank( excuse my poor analogy) it's a man she is thinking about rather than a woman. I know thats not how you feel and I respect that. Please excuse my old fashioned archaic ideas. I still think your very hot.