asking the gents?

I like for them to yell out every so often (Almighty one that rocks my world). Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
nice one wyldeman. lmao
So here from a provider stand can this turn you off if I were to call you sweetie, etc Originally Posted by Jennatexas23
I don't mind sweetie or darling if it's said with a sweet accent & a smile and sounds sincere. It is a turnoff for me if it sounds forced or fake.

If in doubt I'd just ask the first time you use it: "Come over here darling. You don't mind if I call you darling, do you?" /sweet smile
I don't mind sweetie or darling if it's said with a sweet accent & a smile and sounds sincere. It is a turnoff for me if it sounds forced or fake.

If in doubt I'd just ask the first time you use it: "Come over here darling. You don't mind if I call you darling, do you?" /sweet smile Originally Posted by DKB140
everything about her is fake...

sixx
Awww...thanks, what a sweet thing to say. I do hope we can all hang out once you get your medications regulated since they must be off at the moment if you are delusional enough to believe you ever won any of our little battles.

Glad to hear. Contrary to our little battles (that I won), I have always liked you as a pal. You deserve all the happiness in the world......

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Awww...thanks, what a sweet thing to say. I do hope we can all hang out once you get your medications regulated since they must be off at the moment if you are delusional enough to believe you ever won any of our little battles. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Honey, I got Pm's thanking me for putting you in your place. I just giggled! I didn't even go 50%..... wink wink....

sixx
LOL...well then, I guess the real question is who is the chickenshit that needs someone else to step up and make the (failed) attempt to put me in my place? Or is this another of your plentiful anon pms that don't wish to be named?

Wanna go to the arcade and play dance dance revolution sometime this week? I'm a lil bored.

Honey, I got Pm's thanking me for putting you in your place. I just giggled! I didn't even go 50%..... wink wink....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Wanna go to the arcade and play dance dance revolution sometime this week? I'm a lil bored. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
I will pay to see that.
  • BFE
  • 04-25-2011, 06:32 PM
I always thought the girls used those pet names so that they would not screw-up in the middle of the session and call you by a different name....
Don't tempt me, I haven't worked in 3 weeks and could use the money!
I will pay to see that. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
I just had a guy tell me today that he did not like a provider to call him sweetie or honey, but baby was ok. Said the other words sounded fake lol. I let him know I called everyone that, so it was not a leading term to indicate anything other than what it was. I don't mind those terms as long as it's not excessive, but when you call me that 8 times in one email, it borders on creepy.
I prefer not to be called anything except by my name. I try to emphasize this before we begin, but most of the time the provider forgets and calls me sweetie, darling or something. It just makes me feel like they are in a hurry to get to the next customer. I want it to feel a little personal. Just use my name.