Two consecutive NCNS

Suiram77 thanks for proving my point. Bottom line man is your sitting behind a keyboard talking like a Badass. You could be in a wheelchair or you could be an MMA fighter I have no way of knowing. And you don't know who I am or any of the other men that you insult on here. To act like a tough guy online is ridiculous at best. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Dude just stay the fuck on topic, you dont have a fucking point and I don't respect your ass at all. I gave your ass a verbal invitation to come out and meet me and what happened, not a damn thing SMDH!! Trust me I don't have to know shit about you, your ass already told me who you are when you didn't come out to hotel ZaZa to meet me. It's over good day boy!!!!
Hey buddy I went up there last night and just wondered....were you the enormously fat very black dude or the lean and mean buff and dangerous looking dude? Only saw two black guys Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Now I know your ass is lying lol, because I had 5 of my good friends with me last night and 2 of them are Texas state troopers. They was off and wanted to come out and hang with their buddy, we don't get a chance to see each other that much. We was hanging around bar area from like 8pm to 9pm then we move to a private room until about 11pm, so unless you came before 9 pm you would of have not seen us.

If you want and idea of what I look like as far as body type then google jay Ratliff ex NFL player big nose tackle, he use to play for the cowboys. If you didn't see that you didn't see me buddy
Why is it ok for Suiram77 to call other grown men on this board "Boy" and "Son"? I know he is Black and I doubt he would like to be addressed as Boy. And what is with the threatening talk and offers to meet with other members for a "Drink". I guess he's just another Keyboard Badass. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
It's the internet FUCKTARD if you can't handle it don't get on it.. asking you to meet for a drink isn't threatening..

Get that sand out of your vagina before you have a meltdown
It's the internet FUCKTARD if you can't handle it don't get on it.. asking you to meet for a drink isn't threatening..

Get that sand out of your vagina before you have a meltdown Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Absolutely Dorthy hun SMDH!! Plus I have serval law enforcement friends and 2 of them was with me last night. There is nothing going to happen to no hobbyist that's wants to come out and meet me, I have meet serval hobbyist in the hobby and we are all hooker buddies to this day. I just find it interesting that Mavsfan is concerned and worrying about his well being, but yet he is the one talking shit online lmao, you damn dudes are funny.

Which btw you look stupid boy!! calling me a keyboard badass, but yet you was giving an invitation to meet me for drinks and food and fun. I even had some hoes there with us I could of introduced you to lol, but guess what you didn't come. Who is really the keyboard badass, look in the mirror in the morning and you will have your answer son.

You want get another invitation from me, so if you are interested in meeting me one day use the PM system. I will fly back to Dallas to met you any where Mavsfan and any of your pathetic friends you have here in the hobby. Have a great week now!!!!
I gave your ass a verbal invitation to come out and meet me and what happened, not a damn thing SMDH!! Originally Posted by suiram77
I don't think you know what "verbal" means. You're talking tough guy shit on the internet. Your inference about meeting for "drinks" is obvious. Give it a rest tough guy. Nobody gives a shit.

Sorry Dorthy, but the only person who has sand in his vagina is the clown who keeps asking people to meet him for drinks over internet bullshit.
I don't think you know what "verbal" means. You're talking tough guy shit on the internet. Your inference about meeting for "drinks" is obvious. Give it a rest tough guy. Nobody gives a shit.

Sorry Dorthy, but the only person who has sand in his vagina is the clown who keeps asking people to meet him for drinks over internet bullshit. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Mavsfan here is another one of your loser ass friends SMDH he is another bomb that was invited to my B day party last year and guess what, he didn't come lmfao!!! I know exactly who all the keyboard badasss is on the Dallas boards for Damn sure.

Btw Ludicrous or whatever the fuck your name is, You said give it a rest tough guy right?? Will you like to make me give it a rest, I can pm you my home address and you are more than welcome to come by and unplug my computer and make me stop typing. Now there is your invitation since you are so bad big mouth. I enjoy having fun and shredding you old ass Men up on these boards for breakfast. Don't forget to take your heart medication, I wouldn't want your old ass to fall over and die while you are fucking that young pussy. lmfao omg kmsl I just pictured that shit lol

you losers need to get off the internet if you can't take it anymore now bye bye Wilson lmfao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! kmsl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm rofl !!!!!!!!!!!!

I can pm you my home address and you are more than welcome to come by and unplug my computer and make me stop typing. Now there is your invitation since you are so bad big mouth.

Exactly so all you losers need to get off the internet if you can't take it anymore now bu bye Originally Posted by suiram77
You're the one who can't take it internet tough guy. You're just a joke to me. The sooner you can comprehend that, the more your pussy will stop hurting over internet bullshit. You really need to take that tough guy shit somewhere else.
Thank you Rifle man! Dorthy, Suiram's invitations for drinks do have a confrontational tone. You don't get it because you are a woman. Stick to what you know. If I want to learn how to suck dick I'll reach out to you. Otherwise be quiet and go make me a sandwich.

Sorry Dorthy, but the only person who has sand in his vagina is the clown who keeps asking people to meet him for drinks over internet bullshit. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
No Dorthy had it right Santa clause lol You all have vaginas, let me know when I can get an appointment with you so I can play with that nice pretty pussy you have lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' see ya sexy
You're the one who can't take it internet tough guy. You're just a joke to me. The sooner you can comprehend that, the more your pussy will stop hurting over internet bullshit. You really need to take that tough guy shit somewhere else. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Again do your sexy ass want to make me take it somewhere else? Because I know exactly where your sexy ass like to take it, yep right in that pretty ass hole you have.

Bye bye cry baby

No Dorthy had right Santa clause lol You all have vaginas, let me know when I can get an appointment with you so I can play with that nice pretty pussy you have lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' see ya sexy Originally Posted by suiram77
Damn! Prison talk is weird! I bet you would want to play with me. No wonder you ask guys out for drinks all of the time.
Thank you Rifle man! Dorthy, Suiram's invitations for drinks do have a confrontational tone. You don't get it because you are a woman. Stick to what you know. If I want to learn how to suck dick I'll reach out to you. Otherwise be quiet and go make me a sandwich. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I see you just want to keep it on the internet, oh my bad boy well you should of have told me that you was just an internet gangster. I thought you was the real deal by the way you use that pretty ass mouth of yours. Now that I know that you don't want to hang out or fuck hoes together and get drinks and party I want invite you to shit else. I'm going to be at the W Saturday I'm throwing a big party and I was planning on inviting you again, but I will remove your name form the guess list.

Damn! Prison talk is weird! I bet you would want to play with me. No wonder you ask guys out for drinks all of the time. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Hell yes I want to play with your sexy ass can I get an appointment with ludicrous??

Please pretty please I know you can suck a mean one and get my ass off baby baby!!!
I couldn't come to ZaZa although I am sure that a great time was had by all, because I have children that I have to take care of. I am a single parent with custody of young children and I can't just drop everything and go hang out with the great Suiram77. I would love to see your Bentley and have you lavish your independently wealthy lifestyle on me. But I am obviously not in your league. Please tell Mark Cuban that I said Hi.
But I can come to the W for your big party. What time and what should I wear? Are you renting a Ballroom? I am totally down for that. Open Bar?