rants about paki and indian clients

I prefer a racist, misogynistic, arrogant, elitist snob.

Its easier for me. I don't have to remember my lies. And for some reason I feel more honest.
+1 for post #45.
About that enabling thing.

We should strive to not enable ourselves first. Devalue the word at it's destination (ourselves) and we devalue the word from whatever the source. If we learn to empty the hate from a word it becomes only that, an empty word, and it can do no more harm. When a word isn't "special" anymore, it becomes meaningless, and the hate attached to it, gone.

Now, go have some fun with some of these dick smokin' whores, OK?

(now all you pissed off wimmin put paragraph 2 into practice)
OP

I see Indian clients regularly and they are some of the nicest most respectful clients I have. In fact, one time I had an Indian client and after he left I noticed my donation was short $100. I called him and he said he would check his wallet and let me know. He then called me back and told me I was correct and immediately drove back and gave me the money. I was very impressed with his honesty and integrity.

I find your post and request totally lacking in class.
Sorry, one last post, then I am done. IMHO, it is not OK to say that Chris Rock can use the N word because he is AA. Either the word is off-limits or it is not. What does it imply when you use race to justify (or not) racist statements? I dream of the day when we have a color-blind society, and the same standards apply to everyone - oops, I stole that from MLK. Don't be an enabler. Originally Posted by diogenes17
Some more words I know strung together in a paragraph that doesn't make sense. Phildo asked why there's an outrage over Paula Dean using the N-word, but not Chris Rock. I explained objective reality to him. People don't generally don't like it when someone else of other race, gender, religion uses a derogatory word to address them, but will overlook a slur if it comes from someone they believe is "like them". That goes pretty much for any group of people. The slightest bit of social intelligence should make that apparent. If you truly dream of a color blind society, how does calling people derogatory names and slurs further that goal? Your argument is nonsensical.

You people are comparing comedians' stand-up routines to real life. There's a reason why it's called an act. You may not have noticed, but comedians say things on stage that normal people don't say or do in the course of their daily lives without expecting some consequence. Comedians also change their acts depending on their audience. Have you guys never watched an interview with a stand-up comic? People like you are the reason why moral crusaders want to ban certain forms of entertainment. You don't understand there's a line between entertainment and reality. You have no understanding of context and culture. I wouldn't do the things I see on Family Guy in real life, that's just stupid.