Elizabeth Warren beats Drumpf at his own game - like a drum(pf)!

I do not need to say anything. The poll below says everything Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
EKIM the short bus rider is hoping to have the same kind of luck with the next DOTY poll ! He's sure campaigning hard for it with his every post !
I do not need to say anything. The poll below says everything Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
The poll says you are a dumb fuck . It is the same as polling Fox, and Breitbart reporters who they support between Trump, Hillary, Sanders and Webb.
EKIM the short bus rider is hoping to have the same kind of luck with the next DOTY poll ! He's sure campaigning hard for it with his every post ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You have the DAOTY award sewed up gay rey
Back to work pecker checkers...

The poll says you are a dumb fuck . .

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
once again you prove that you cannot read, see below
are you talking about Eva? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Well now that you mentioned it. He pretty much does the same thing.

Jim
once again you prove that you cannot read, see below Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Pretty pitiful poll Okiebilly, the voting poll has over 100 votes in it. This must be just you and your ilk

http://eccie.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1058135572
The poll says you are a dumb fuck . It is the same as polling Fox, and Breitbart reporters who they support between Trump, Hillary, Sanders and Webb.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Way to keep up YOUR post count AND DOTY campaign EKIM. We've come to expect no less from a CHIMP WELSHER like YOU !
Way to keep up YOUR post count AND DOTY campaign EKIM. We've come to expect no less from a CHIMP WELSHER like YOU ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
suck em dry rey DAOTY winner 2015 shoo in for 2016, give him a hand!!! Welshed on what you dumb mother fucker? Or were you referring to wacco ?
poor little Ivan. he'll never read this because he claims he has me on ignore. i have him on ignore also. he'd claim that's a Mexican standoff. except that half the forum has him on ignore also.

just for old times sake..