Prices & OH2??

A woman will charge whatever she wants to charge. A man will pay whatever he can afford to pay. If your phone isn't ringing, you know what to do.

I happily pay $1000 per hour for really beautiful women who take the time to make themselves presentable - nice clothes, hair, nails.

It is nothing for a woman to pay $200 at a high end salon, plus hundreds more for nice clothes.

Girls like this are worth it.

I happily pay $1000 per hour for really beautiful women who take the time to make themselves presentable - nice clothes, hair, nails.

It is nothing for a woman to pay $200 at a high end salon, plus hundreds more for nice clothes.

Girls like this are worth it. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I actually paid $600 per hour to a girl look like that in Vegas. She was at the bar.
Not a thing wrong with that at all / 600 for Vegas is nothing really most ladies walking the carpet are more ..
I actually paid $600 per hour to a girl look like that in Vegas. She was at the bar. Originally Posted by georgecam
The Golden Era of ECCIE with the likes of Mia Milan and Tatum Banks damn they were charging 250 young 20's and smoking hot. It's been a transition into the OH2 offerings. I would gladly pay 300 for a Mia or Tatum quality girl. I think before she left Dallas Mia was charging 300 and I never balked. I guess a good thing she left as it saved me over 1 grand a month and now trying to find OH2 girls worth spending that kind of money on is a challenge. I had a girl ghost me this week saying she slept late....damn girl all you had to do is drive across town suck me and fuck me for an hour and collect 300....I guess business is good when a girl can blow off a session by forgetting to set her alarm on the phone. Originally Posted by ahab11

This is crazy bc I hear guys tell me all the time how a girl walked in & the house wasn’t up to par so she walked out or she took my money & ran or asked for a deposit & never showed up. Like I’m ready to get in my car to get my donation & give u the time of your life so you’ll call me again. Idk what’s wrong with these new age providers basically don’t understand quality & time is money. They’re managed and learning the hobby wrong.
As has been said it’s the very definition of YMMV or even WALDT lol.
If your income is 10x my income should we even talk about price comparisons? You’ll pay $1000 because You can or want to I’ll pay less or hobby less often because I have to lol.

I can say I have been very pleased with the looks and performance of the women I see so I’m not complaining. I also honestly look at some 300+ providers and think if I hit the lotto I’d call them. Many here have much more experience but I have found the youngest hottest provider often doesn’t give the best experience. Give me a mid 30/40s hot really knows what she’s doing woman in the mid $$ range and I’ll be super happy.
Honestly-- if you see a girl who has set her price at $400--- and it stays at $400... odds are, she's getting that or very close to that. Maybe not from you-- but from enough folks to where she feels she is making what she wants to make.

For every man who won't pay more than XXX.... there is a man that won't pay LESS than XXX.
Every case of meet is hit or miss, no matter what the price is. My best experience ever was with a lady at 3$ and I have seen ladies from 2$ to 1k$. I am still in search for a lady who can top my best experience. This is my definition of the hobby.
i am probably the best bargain on eccie-
Well said
Honestly-- if you see a girl who has set her price at $400--- and it stays at $400... odds are, she's getting that or very close to that. Maybe not from you-- but from enough folks to where she feels she is making what she wants to make.

For every man who won't pay more than XXX.... there is a man that won't pay LESS than XXX. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

For every man who won't pay more than XXX.... there is a man that won't pay LESS than XXX. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Such smart and accurate words. I was actually shocked when the first guy told me he only searches for ladies above $300 on P411. And he was in Dallas.
  • ghost
  • 03-07-2020, 02:40 PM
SXSW cancelled, this has to hurt everyone, not just the girls. If they can raise rates then they should, simply to increase their $ecurity....although during the past downturn rates were down. The downturn is coming and everyone should be careful with their cash...good luck to them all....
I was wondering panning to go to South X Southwest, but it was wise to cancel
Sounds like a bunch of fucking whinning. You Dallas fuckers are lucky you only have to pay what they are asking and not 3x much to travel to ya. Lmao
  • BLM69
  • 03-07-2020, 10:43 PM
Such smart and accurate words. I was actually shocked when the first guy told me he only searches for ladies above $300 on P411. And he was in Dallas. Originally Posted by Michelle ma Belle
It wasn't me for sure, I'm like most people here (including providers) I like to pay as least as possible for everything, the hobby is the only thing that I ever hear women call men cheap for not wanting to pay $300+ of dollars per hour.

Just like there's men that are willing to pay xxxxx, there's plenty of women that are fine with getting less, the hobby is a two way street I tell ya. You just have to learn how to navigate it