Best providers for the mentally focused

I pray this is a thread of substance! I just read some of the comments here, and,...I'm really not surprised how some people have totally gone off topic and surpassed the whole idea of this thread. O.o

But anyway, on to the point, it's really a special thing when you meet someone who you enjoy physically and mentally. I've been blessed and fortunate to meet hobbyists who have kept a smile on my face long after our encounter. They always leave something with me to remember!

It can be little things that hobbyists say (you know who you are) or life lessons that hobbyists teach me during our date (thank you so much) or it can be how we, both provider and hobbyist, are in the same 'ole routine and trying to do something positive in our lives.

It's interesting to know how similar our lives can be when we get to know the person who is laying in our bed. Lol. I mean seriously, I know several people who don't know the heart of their spouse after years of having them lay in their bed.

On a spiritual note:

I know that I'll have "hooker" stamped on my books when The maker looks at my life. But then at judgement day...all I have to say is, "Your son walked with people of the world like me, Thank-you."

...Thank you to all the wonderful gentlemen I have met in this industry that has shaped my womanhood and life for the better. I must say, I've learned things that my mother wouldn't have dared told me. Not only that, but I know the true feeling of passion and intimacy is way bigger than how far you can spread your legs. Than is more than one way to love a man! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
I think hookers are Angels brought in this earth to save marriages.
Thanks to everyone responding to this. It has really been helpful. The private messages especially have been greatly appreciated. I went from not knowing who to see to having too many i want to see. An equally vexing problem. Guess i will just take them one at a time.

Even the mental wedgie was not too bad. I guess a little initiation was in order.
I have experienced such as you describe. It is quite possible but takes time and more than one visit to reach that level.
Maybe having dinner or cocktails to get to know each other before scheduling BCD. Anything that allows each other to get to know each other a little first. What your looking for is out there,even with providers. Just takes a lot of work and a bit of luck.

Ignore the idiots here. So many just want to get their dick wet and cannot understand how that is not the end all for everyone. Might do a post in Mens Lounge asking guys that have a long term fav how they met them . Something like that.

Good luck! I found her once, always looking for a replacement :-) Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
You are correct. In general, it can take time, but I will admit, the last woman I entered this kind of relationship with, it was clear after one session we would have an extra special relationship. But, its more likely, I think, to take time to know one another and learn what is special about someone. I think that is true in and out of the hobby. Don't rush or force things. Be ready when it happens but be open to taking some time as well. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
++1

I actually love to be able to have a friendship with a client, it is very rare though. I often find myself connecting and really genuinely likeing a client that i encounter. This usually happens when we have a nice conversation before or after the session. I am a very analytical person and love to conversate over a nice dinner too. Since i am well traveled have some college and love getting a glimpse into new people, i completely understand what you mean.

Also if you repeat with a lady you had a very good time with, and you all tend to converse during your sessions i am sure you will find the kind of lady you are looking for in no time. Which i dunno about other providers ( iam sure it is similar) i would not think twice about whether spending some otc time with a regular who wanted to take me out to dinner somewhere nice.

But you cant expect to connect on a very deep level with a lady during the first session unless you scheedule like 2 hours or more with her i think.