Clarence Thomas Goes To Heaven

MT Jockstrap. What can you do to improve yourself? Hmmm . . . I got it!

QUIT BEING SO STUPID!

There. I hope that helps.
What can I do to improve? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
For starters, try to be more like Clarence Thomas.

I have always been amused by Wordsmiths. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
That's why he's on the SCOTUS and you're an illiterate twat.
I did not know you knew me personally, Small world.
Since you have taken the time out of your busy world to evaluate me maybe you can give me some pointers. What can I do to improve?
Are you my mentor now?
I have always been amused by Wordsmiths.
They are all talk and no action. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Of course I don't know you personally. It isn't really necessary to figure out what goes on in your liberal mind.

Jim
we are amused only by the stupidity of ... YOU.

ahaaahahahahaha Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
MT Jockstrap. What can you do to improve yourself? Hmmm . . . I got it!

QUIT BEING SO STUPID!

There. I hope that helps. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
For starters, try to be more like Clarence Thomas.

That's why he's on the SCOTUS and you're an illiterate twat. Originally Posted by lustylad
Lets see here. I asked Mojo a question and the Three stooges relied. One that can not count and two that do not count.

Waco

COG

Lustylad
Of course I don't know you personally. It isn't really necessary to figure out what goes on in your liberal mind.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Sorry. Not a Liberal, try again. Your problem is right there in your response. Just as soon as someone has a different opinion than your you go nuts with the name calling shit. You have no idea what I am about or where I stand on anything but one or two issues. Your all or none mentality is what led to the demise of the GOP. Just as well, it left the door open for a few other parties to get a foot hold.
Sorry. Not a Liberal, try again. Your problem is right there in your response. Just as soon as someone has a different opinion than your you go nuts with the name calling shit. You have no idea what I am about or where I stand on anything but one or two issues. Your all or none mentality is what led to the demise of the GOP. Just as well, it left the door open for a few other parties to get a foot hold. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Sorry I am not a Republican. I am a registered Democrat. The two party system is a joke anyway. But the so called Democrats today push a Liberal agenda that I just don't agree with. I don't have a problem with people having a difference of opinion than me. But if I don't agree with someone's rebuttal I'll let them know. I can do that.

Jim
Sorry I am not a Republican. I am a registered Democrat. The two party system is a joke anyway. But the so called Democrats today push a Liberal agenda that I just don't agree with. I don't have a problem with people having a difference of opinion than me. But if I don't agree with someone's rebuttal I'll let them know. I can do that.

You see what I mean. I did not say you were a republican. I compared your way of thinking with the GOP is all. So tell me when the last time you voted for a democrat. I am headed out of town so you have a day or so to figure out a bullshit story to cover your ass. Here are some toys for you to play with. they have your name on them.
You see what I mean. I did not say you were a republican. I compared your way of thinking with the GOP is all. So tell me when the last time you voted for a democrat. I am headed out of town so you have a day or so to figure out a bullshit story to cover your ass. Here are some toys for you to play with. they have your name on them.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Hahaha, you are quite immature. It's really sad.

Jim
Hahaha, you are quite immature. It's really sad.

You are right. I just noticed the box said 6-12 years of age. They may be a chocking hazard for you. AS JJ would say DINOmite!

Still waiting on the last Dem you voted for.
You are right. I just noticed the box said 6-12 years of age. They may be a chocking hazard for you. AS JJ would say DINOmite!

Still waiting on the last Dem you voted for. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Oh, ok if it means that much to ya. It was Bill Clinton. Satisfied now.

Jim

"...what goes on " in a liberal mind is their 2 brain cells atrophy from lack of use and stay around each other to avoid being lonely !
I recognize good satire, and enjoy it.

This doesn't qualify.

I would like to see a good Satire on Harry Blackmun at the Pearly Gates, being greeted by millions, and millions of aborted babies.
Oh, ok if it means that much to ya. It was Bill Clinton. Satisfied now.

If you actually did, I say that I have more deference for your opinion now.
Because of all the insults and name calling I have no idea how you stand on any current issue. More importantly, why you are of that opinion.