Rather than speculating.....Let's just ask FFireman

Ffireman said " none of your fucking business ...... "

The reality is, he doesn't owe anyone an explanation.
Ffireman said " none of your fucking business ...... "

The reality is, he doesn't owe anyone an explanation. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
^^^^^^^^

+1

IB
+1 -- What they said. ^^^^^
Why does Whispers need to start a piss-ant thread to ask why ff is gone?
Lame juvenile gossip mongering?
Fuck,Mr.Hotshot,just post an e-mail address like you have before so people can give you the drivel you thrive on...
  • Toyz
  • 07-04-2016, 05:15 PM

The reality is, he doesn't owe anyone an explanation. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
Nah, he doesn't want anyone to know how deep the rabbit hole goes. If someone is innocent, they want to SCREAM their innocence to the rafters.

OWE anyone? Of course he doesn't. Clear the record if its wrong, why wouldn't he want to?

Its never a good idea for the guilty to take the witness stand.

Lame juvenile gossip mongering?
Fuck,Mr.Hotshot,just post an e-mail address like you have before so people can give you the drivel you thrive on...
Originally Posted by Observing
HEY! Whar did yew git mah pitcher an' why did yew post it tryin' ta maik folks thinck it's ol' Whisperola?
No one gives a shit
why are we talking about this anyway...
why are we talking about this anyway... Originally Posted by ynot_y
  • Toyz
  • 07-04-2016, 10:18 PM
Why WOULDN'T we talk about it?

I know some of you guys feel like you are friends of FFIREMAN, and you want to protect him. Hell, I consider some of you friends too...but

If this was a Hoogar who had improprieties brought up, and one of us stood up for her, the screams of WHITE KNIGHT would rain down like hellfire.

What would this be called, a BROWN KNIGHT activity?

You are asking "why are we talking about this"? Heres why. A long time moderator of our community...basically a circuit court judge if you will....was tossed out. There have been multiple allegations made, some by ME (and I absolutely believe them), of him abusing his moderator position. I personally have taken a fucking beating for sharing some of what I knew was happening...I honestly think I received one ban because I had the audacity to question some of the things that were going on.

Everyone KNOWS there is no love lost between the OP and myself, but in this case its a damned valid thread.

FFIREMAN has been given an opportunity to come here and deny any corrupt actions, to clear his name in the eyes of the community. He took on the duties of moderating US and we had an expectation that he would abide by the rules of the position, eccie & our community. What did he say when given the chance to do that? "None of your fucking business".

Thats his right...but just to bury it as if it didn't happen because a few of his friends don't want to read about it? Its not fair to Austin Eccie.

Don't like the thread or whats said? Fine, thats your right...but don't try to act like a MOD of 5+ years being cut is not a valid discussion. You can only have so many threads about "who gives the best BBBJ or who has the nicest naturals"...well...maybe not, but you get my point.

Instead of being pissed at the OP, or me, or the thread...think about WHY this is a thread & direct your anger accordingly.
He was a Mod that fucked with me just because two pieces of pussy on this site didn't like what I said about them; He banned me twice for just mentioning their names He even told me that if I even posted in a thread that they posted in he would ban me again.. Was he corrupt, hell yes in this case he was. He banned me once just because I sent one of them a text and it wasn't even on this board. Was she giving him free pussy? Probably, but he also had a asswipe buddy on here that hosted "card" games which he did the cooking. The asswipe buddy had his account guested because he was outted on another board. Then when the whore that was helping host the card games couldn't get her account guested, as she said for security reasons. So, I guess she wasn't the one that was giving him free pussy. In my eyes, you damn right he was corrupt, but that's just in my eyes.
He was a Mod that fucked with me just because two pieces of pussy on this site didn't like what I said about them; He banned me twice for just mentioning their names He even told me that if I even posted in a thread that they posted in he would ban me again.. Was he corrupt, hell yes in this case he was. He banned me once just because I sent one of them a text and it wasn't even on this board. Was she giving him free pussy? Probably, but he also had a asswipe buddy on here that hosted "card" games which he did the cooking. The asswipe buddy had his account guested because he was outted on another board. Then when the whore that was helping host the card games couldn't get her account guested, as she said for security reasons. So, I guess she wasn't the one that was giving him free pussy. In my eyes, you damn right he was corrupt, but that's just in my eyes. Originally Posted by Ranchhand
A l'il birdie toldt meh thet yew used ta be a MOD, too. Why ain't yew one enny mo', Mr. Ranchhand? Whut wuz thet all about?
Lame juvenile gossip mongering? Originally Posted by Observing
Because that's what he does best.
I was told fireman got a job with the Ringling Bros. So he quit being a MOD due to the amount of travel, he wouldn't have time.
Hey Mr. Douch Im not a Mod anymore because there was once a lot of bullshit started about me that I couldn't disprove. That's neither here nor there though, ffireman is still a douch also.