British national archives show a son was born to Obama sr in 1961

Fucking right wingers will believe anything they find on line.
  • Doove
  • 05-08-2013, 02:28 PM
Imitation, Assup, is the sincerest form of flattery! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Or envy.

You only think that, Dovie, because you think everyone is a selfish as you. We're not all like you, thank God.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Aw, c'mon, Doove! Even a grouchy sourpuss like you must think these are funny! Lighten up, Dude!

Actually, Doove, I'm a little more, with a 3 inch girth. Why are you asking?

That really doesn't make any sense, but then again, it is Doove. Poor, mentally challenged little guy.

You're assuming Doove is capable of thought. There's been no evidence of that since I've been here.

Actually, Doofie has a problem with "understanding" anything.

• CJ7
  • 05-08-2013, 02:34 PM
Imitation, Assup, is the sincerest form of flattery! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

you were so flattered you immediately issued a public warning BEWARE, Yussup took your avatar ..

got it

PUHLEEZE!

Keep reposting that same fucking graphic from Breitbart, Corpy!

That only confirms your consumption of the wing it Kool Aid. And reaffirms all suspicions that you're a fool, who likes being lied to by liars!

Never let the facts get in the way of a good conspiracy, even if its been proven wrong again and again and again and again and again and again ...

Here's a great idea: why don't you and your pals effect a Citizens Arrest on our President? Why don't you charge him with whatever, try him and hang him? Then go out and round up all the pregnant women and sew their legs together, then separate every gay couple In America and then get your kid's teachers to shoot them? Oh yeah, and burn the NYSE while you're at it?

FUCKING LUNATICS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Only a ignorant and dumb golem fuck like you would claim Breitbart was running promos for Odumbo: it's an Acton & Dystel ad, you dumb golem fuck! You lie when you keep saying it's a lie, you lying golem fuck!!!

"The April 3rd 2007 listing from Mr Obama's literary agents Acton & Dystel touts the then-Democratic junior senator from Illinois as 'born in Kenya'"

"Barack Obama was still 'Kenyan born' in 2007 according to his literary agency...two months after announcing his bid for the U.S presidency."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...residency.html
COG has a fan.
I wonder if anybody's investigated this person's tax records... especially when they were in Ben-Gay?
Kayla has an NBA policy.
Kayla has an NBA policy. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Yeah, she likes it when they dribble before they shoot!