Top Good Looking Providers Banned !

From my outsider vantage point and opinion, the problem with Tara is not her. Yes, she speaks her mind, that rubs people wrong. But other providers do too and they don't have too much trouble for that. There might be issues off the board that I don't know, but my observation is as an outsider (and I intend to remain this way) for happens on the board.

The problem is her Black Nights and her White Knights. They are all obsessed with her for different reasons. At least the white knights are trying to help her (good intentions, but they don't help). The Black Knights just strike me as mean spirited persons. I feel sorry for the girl.

I don't have a dog on this fight. Never met the lady. Just my impartial observation from the outside of this dog fight.

To the white knights - you have no credibility, you don't help her. You actually hurt her.

To the black knights - you should be ashamed and have your gentleman card revoked.

My $.02 Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Get involved- then have an opinion. She has a brand new stack.
Off course it is not. It's 40% of it. Simple math. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
You do math?
Tara is still a beautiful woman, just temporarily a little off her game from her operation. I saw her today and her phone didn't stop ringing while I was with her. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Bill collectors or family?
Ya know, Eccie has become a fucking joke!! Sorry Mods!!!! When I first posted a review on this site a few months ago, I thought it would be a great way of getting to know providers and possibly pick up a buddy or two along the way! And it has, to a point.
WK or BK, does it matter?!! I thought we were all adults on here, but evidently that's not the case! It's like a bunch of 13 year olds!! Thank God for P411!! Simple and discreet with no threads!! Too much fucking drama here.....and its not the providers, it's some of the hobbyist!!! As far as Tara is concerned, I've met her 3 times and enjoyed her company! If that makes me a WK, then it is what it is. I'll continue to see her when she's ready to hobby again! I've said it before, if you don't like her, don't be a douche and say shit about her! Be a gentleman, grow a pair and just don't read her reviews and posts....how hard is that?!! If you do like her, then continue to see her and enjoy her company! I know I will!! And since I'm on my soapbox, it's even worse that Tara's or any any other providers haters try to provoke the guys that support them! Makes you look like even more of a douche!!! I'll still post reviews in the future, but I won't post another comment on these types of threads! Providers, clients.....happy hobbying!! Originally Posted by zipster
it's even worse that Tara's or any any other providers haters try to provoke the guys that support them! Makes you look like even more of a douche!!!

Ok we believe her white knights are douche bags. En garde!
Horse, hehe Originally Posted by Boltfan

Really though, who gives a fuck ...
it's even worse that Tara's or any any other providers haters try to provoke the guys that support them! Makes you look like even more of a douche!!!

Ok we believe her white knights are douche bags. En garde! Originally Posted by doug_dfw
Ok, I said I wouldn't post anymore, but I'll admit, I chuckled at ur reply Doug! Good comeback!! Lol! I promise to keep them above the belt!!
Bill collectors or family? Originally Posted by doug_dfw
This made me giggle a little.
You do math? Originally Posted by doug_dfw
Yes
Get involved- then have an opinion. She has a brand new stack. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
Its not going to happen. I provided an outside opinion of my perception of her WK and BK.

It will stay that way. I won't get involved. I come here for pussy, but I also have a life.
If Ms Evans really needed/wanted to be here she understands what not to do to get banned. However, she also understands that commotion and drama don't necessarily hurt her business, and probably in fact, helps it. So, never believe she does not understand exactly what she does. It's a shame though, to know she would harass another privately, behave in certain ways publicly, and so many think that's perfectly acceptable, because bless her pretty little self, she is Tara, after all. But hey, whatever works is A OKay. Right?

We're a forgiving lot on ECCIE, are we not? I feel neither one way or the other about her, she is who she chooses to be. I do feel one way and lotsa others about inappropriate behaviors, because we think we got a pass due to our looks, and others prove it to us time and again. But hey, what do I know, anyway? Tara worshippers do your thing! Tara haters, don't engage if she bothers you. Might feel better to put her on ignore and then she won't cause ya angst, ya know? Not sure how much bandwidth or thread space and thoughts I've seen wasted on her, but if that's the best convo ya'll can muster, thought I'd finally put my 02 in, since everyone already has, time and again.

Go Tara! Or Down with Tara! Whichever team ur on....I'm Switzerland on her as a living being, but believe she could behave better if she really wanted to and others didn't give her a pass. But, it's not my call....revel in it and enjoy the drama that has become Ms Evans, time and again. Smh
I heard the Kardashians had adopted her.
Honestly, ECCIE is just a big highschool playground. No one really cares about what's on the review unless, it's something they want or someone they hate.

Tara is a great lady in person, but over the phone she seemed needlessly rude the first time a saw her. Luke is right, you can go thru any thread here on the board where wk's and bk's draw they keyboard arms. It's all just a matter of opinion...

The big thing hobbiest forget is we are just as responsible as the providers are for making a great impression. You see some of the ruder people say, "it's my money, she BETTER do what I say" or "she was a rude stupid bitch, but I was great gentleman" 8/10 bull. But we only see half the story.

So guys if you don't like Tara, don't respond to her, WP? Don't respond to her, THN? .... Wild guess? Don't respond. ECCIE takes pretty harsh measurements in rude responses but a lot of the intentional agitators get off Scott free, with slaps on wrist or a point or 2.

It's sad to say it but, we are people paying or getting payed to have a good time.... How is it there is so much trash and mud being slung so often?

This threads title caught me off guard, but it was been a great discussion. Thanks for the fun visit Dallas see you again soon.

I saw WP at her new place Tuesday ish, she said she recieved an 6-8 month ban on ECCIE. That's longest I've ever seen since ASPD (excluding perma-bans). Everyone has power to clean up eccie. It just won't happen.

Just a wondering ronins 2¢
This isnt kindergarten and it really does not matter who did what first we are all responsible for our own reactions right? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
You are correct correct...this is not kindergarten. We have the Sandbox for that ;-)
I've always liked WP, she's cute and works out religiously
Please keep me out of this im not banned never have been

I only called her that after she used my friends thread about her tragic accident to start her usual drama so yes i did loose my temper.

My friends are something i feel strongly about as i should being they are few and far between these days

Just like u feel the need to stand up for yours when they are unable to defend themselves.

This isnt kindergarten and it really does not matter who did what first we are all responsible for our own reactions right?
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Proof that providers are intelligent.

Ha all the good ones get banned when ZMods ATFs get pissy
I was the top video and bbbj provider in ATX I was banned for everything including misspelling!

Now I am UTR no more bans!!! Originally Posted by Annika
Are you sure it has nothing to do with you and a "squeezing tooth fairy" who happens to like pretzels?

I've always liked WP, she's cute and works out religiously Originally Posted by muffin101
Wulfie is/was fun to pick on and flirt with here. But, I won't take it any further than that with her.