Someone please tell me how I go a NO review because I am not the same girl in. My pictures

Have to agree the TCB sucks and her looks will never make up for that......... when you tell a guy to text you to set something up, then go silent, then 10 days later tell him to text you again cause you had phone issues......... we aren't that dumb to believe that nore are we going to bother trying again.
Holy crap! The amount of ass-kissing in this thread is nauseating. This is a business site, not a dating site. DO NOT POST PICTURES THAT DO NOT LOOK LIKE YOU IN ADS OR SHOWCASE PICTURES!!! These chicks airbrush out stretch marks and make duck faces and then when you see them, even if they ARE good looking, it's still disappointing. We aren't "dating". I'm paying you. I want a TRUE representation of what I'm spending that kind of money on. What I look like is irrelevant as long as I'm clean and respectful. What YOU look like MATTERS because I am paying you.

If you would post pictures like those selfies, I 'm sure guys wouldn't be disappointed at all. You're a pretty girl.

I understand girls wanting to doll up their pictures to have more guys interested in fucking them, but if a guy is disappointed because you aren't as hot as your pictures would indicate, then it's your fault. AND I want that guy to mention that you don't look like that in his review. The review is for information for us guys before we blow any money on a particular hooker and that's what we're here for. Pussy and information.
Holy crap! The amount of ass-kissing in this thread is nauseating. This is a business site, not a dating site. DO NOT POST PICTURES THAT DO NOT LOOK LIKE YOU IN ADS OR SHOWCASE PICTURES!!! These chicks airbrush out stretch marks and make duck faces and then when you see them, even if they ARE good looking, it's still disappointing. We aren't "dating". I'm paying you. I want a TRUE representation of what I'm spending that kind of money on. What I look like is irrelevant as long as I'm clean and respectful. What YOU look like MATTERS because I am paying you.

If you would post pictures like those selfies, I 'm sure guys wouldn't be disappointed at all. You're a pretty girl.

I understand girls wanting to doll up their pictures to have more guys interested in fucking them, but if a guy is disappointed because you aren't as hot as your pictures would indicate, then it's your fault. AND I want that guy to mention that you don't look like that in his review. The review is for information for us guys before we blow any money on a particular hooker and that's what we're here for. Pussy and information. Originally Posted by albundy
Thanks Al. The girl asked a question and I answered how I felt, and she gets pissed. I think the pics posted in this thread are better than what's in her showcase. I offer the blunt truth in how I feel and NO ass kissing.
Girl you are gorgeous and you shouldnt care what someone says or thinks. I'd love to come meet with you and have some fun and make you forget all about this. Definitely think youre beautiful!
Girl you are gorgeous and you shouldnt care what someone says or thinks. I'd love to come meet with you and have some fun and make you forget all about this. Definitely think youre beautiful! Originally Posted by StevenLegend
Whether or not she is beautiful is not the point. Does she look like her pictures is the point of this thread. I agree that she looks great. No need to kiss any ass though. As long as you follow the rules and have cash, you can fuck her.
Whether or not she is beautiful is not the point. Does she look like her pictures is the point of this thread. I agree that she looks great. No need to kiss any ass though. As long as you follow the rules and have cash, you can fuck her. Originally Posted by albundy
I'm probably one of those that offered the most compliments to her and they were not done to kiss ass. She's cute but too young for me - I like my 30 and 40 MILF types. That being said, she took a slam on her looks and was upset to which I can totally understand - my compliments were sincere to be a decent human. Yes, if you have the cash you can fuck her, that goes for all of the girls here but there's no reason to be a dick about it, hooker or not, everyone likes a compliment, especially after being knocked down.
I'm probably one of those that offered the most compliments to her and they were not done to kiss ass. She's cute but too young for me - I like my 30 and 40 MILF types. That being said, she took a slam on her looks and was upset to which I can totally understand - my compliments were sincere to be a decent human. Yes, if you have the cash you can fuck her, that goes for all of the girls here but there's no reason to be a dick about it, hooker or not, everyone likes a compliment, especially after being knocked down. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Good point. I guess I might have been a bit too harsh. Just wish ALL of these chicks would post what they ACTUALLY look like in their ads and Showcase. Then, if someone complains, the guy has no one to blame but himself.
Good point. I guess I might have been a bit too harsh. Just wish ALL of these chicks would post what they ACTUALLY look like in their ads and Showcase. Then, if someone complains, the guy has no one to blame but himself. Originally Posted by albundy
Good man. I can compete with the best of them when it comes to speaking what I think is the truth but I think really thought her selfies looked better than her professional pictures - totally a personal opinion.

I understand girls wanting to doll up their pictures to have more guys interested in fucking them, but if a guy is disappointed because you aren't as hot as your pictures would indicate, then it's your fault. AND I want that guy to mention that you don't look like that in his review. The review is for information for us guys before we blow any money on a particular hooker and that's what we're here for. Pussy and information. Originally Posted by albundy

I am sure the gals will be lining up to see you. These are people, women, some are young, some are a little older....all colors and shapes. I prefer to see them as "willing to share companionship" and not pieces of meat. Good luck.
You are beautiful girl! ❤️
Yes, if you have the cash you can fuck her, that goes for all of the girls here but there's no reason to be a dick about it, hooker or not, everyone likes a compliment, especially after being knocked down. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

I think you mean, if you have the cash - you can spend an hour or more with her. What two consenting adults do during that time is really anyone's guess.
  • slap
  • 04-12-2016, 03:01 PM

I agree Al. Most of these Coed threads turn into beta cuck, ass kissing threads.
I am sure the gals will be lining up to see you. These are people, women, some are young, some are a little older....all colors and shapes. I prefer to see them as "willing to share companionship" and not pieces of meat. Good luck. Originally Posted by Bluesplyr
HAHAHAHA!!! Thank you, seriously. I really needed that.

I have no problems fucking hookers, thank you. As long as I treat them nice, I am clean, respectful to them on the phone and during the session, and I have CASH, they tend to still "want" to fuck me. Go figure.

"Willing to SHARE companionship"? Is that what they're doing? Damn, I'm WAY off. I thought they only were seeing us because they wanted cash. But they just like hanging out with us? Fucking right! I'm going to save a lot of money now. Thanks, man!

Try this. Don't give your favorite "companion" any money any more. Just invite her to cook-outs, dinners, and fishing trips. Then let me know how that works out for you once you stop giving her money.

HAHAHAHA!!! Thank you, seriously. I loved your post.
I think you mean, if you have the cash - you can spend an hour or more with her. What two consenting adults do during that time is really anyone's guess. Originally Posted by projectbliss
No, I said what I meant. If I'm paying a girl $250 an hour to spend time with me I have the expectation that I will fuck her. I don't play with words to pretend the activities are legal.
No, I said what I meant. If I'm paying a girl $250 an hour to spend time with me I have the expectation that I will fuck her. I don't play with words to pretend the activities are legal. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Oh you expect a woman to do whatever you ask because you pay for her time??? Fuck you... I bet you think slavery should be legal.