Trump calls Paul Ryan a "pathetic loser"

You need to prove that by stopping posting. Originally Posted by VitaMan
No, I think I'll just rag you until you start acting your age.
Of course you will. That is really what you care about.

Remember what you said: "I am not commenting on other posters."
That was just a short time ago, your post # 24.
But here you are.

You're a basic troll and stalker.
Of course you will. That is really what you care about.

Remember what you said: "I am not commenting on other posters."
That was just a short time ago, your post # 24.
But here you are.

You're a basic troll and stalker. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I am not a stalker, but you set yourself up for criticism. This country is in a bad situation and there is no end in sight. Inflation and violent crime is on the rise, a war in Europe, China is eyeing Taiwan ect. You're concerned about Trump, what he says, does or might do? I think there are far better things to focus on than Donald Trump.
...I think there are far better things to focus on than Donald Trump. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I dunno 'bout dat. I think we will have to make a National Holiday or entire month for Trump if he announces his candidacy for 2024 - because anyone that it willing to follow up and clean up the gawd awful mess that is the F Joe Biden and his Commie-Pinko minions economic abyss deserves the highest praise. Obviously, that is conditional on whether we even have a country or Constitution by then

I dunno 'bout dat. I think we will have to make a National Holiday or entire month for Trump if he announces his candidacy for 2024 - because anyone that it willing to follow up and clean up the gawd awful mess that is the F Joe Biden and his Commie-Pinko minions economic abyss deserves the highest praise. Obviously, that is conditional on whether we even have a country or Constitution by then

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

Incredible post!

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Trump isn't in a position to do anything about this mess. Until he is I am not interested in what his haters think or feel about him. They need to keep their eye on the Ball because this idiot they voted for along with the rest of the Democratic Party are fucking things up.
  • WTF
  • 06-06-2022, 12:09 PM
Incredible post!
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Hyperbole at its finest.

These silly Trumptards think the economy is bad! Consumers are spending like crazy!
Paul Ryan is first class loser!
Hyperbole at its finest.

These silly Trumptards think the economy is bad! Consumers are spending like crazy! Originally Posted by WTF
The Economy isn't shit. If you're spending like crazy, then like the old saying goes, "A Fool and His Money are Soon Parted".
You're concerned about Trump, what he says, does or might do? I think there are far better things to focus on than Donald Trump. Originally Posted by Levianon17
So do I, but the people you align with worship Trump. Austin Ellen and Salty constantly post about him, like he is literally God Almighty. I haven't seen you tell them to let up on their worship.
I I think there are far better things to focus on than Donald Trump. Originally Posted by Levianon17
They can’t. They (the Democratic Party and it’s acolytes) have fucked up everything they’ve touched and have NOTHING positive to focus and/or run a campaign on. Singing the praises of sexualizing children and making everyone substantially poorer isn’t likely to go over well. The next 6 months will be nothing but negative adds about an unauthorized field trip and abortion.
So do I, but the people you align with worship Trump. Austin Ellen and Salty constantly post about him, like he is literally God Almighty. I haven't seen you tell them to let up on their worship. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Give me a break with the worship bullshit.
They can’t. They (the Democratic Party and it’s acolytes) have fucked up everything they’ve touched and have NOTHING positive to focus and/or run a campaign on. Singing the praises of sexualizing children and making everyone substantially poorer isn’t likely to go over well. The next 6 months will be nothing but negative adds about an unauthorized field trip and abortion. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Democrats surround themselves with negativity. Racism, Abortion, Gun Control, Climate Change ect. They have no solutions just reasons to blame someone or something and they over exaggerate the impact these issues are having on the country. The country is where it's at today because of hatred, intense hatred for one man. All they have to show for that hatred is an old dumb ass with over fifty years of service in Government who goes along to get along, it's pathetic.
This member offers absolutely nothing. If you have something to say, start a thread. How many threads have you started this year....last year ?

All you do is post off topic rants on threads that are discussing Trump. You say we shouldn't be discussing Trump. Then...why don't you start a thread discussing what you want discussed ? It's the strangest thing.

Plus you make off color comments about other members.
The record shows you started 1 thread in 2022 and 0 threads in 2021.

That puts you in the category of a stalker and a troll.