Did OH2 take over?

While home2 is not as active with number of posts etc, it gives better information including fees and tips. Not as much BS either.
Any site that doesn't allow trolling to some degree ...is in a word trash...
In looked at OH2 a couple of times, but ECCIE is the best for me imho.

Better ladies and stronger platform.

Switter got me through the blackout but I don’t use it as much now. Of course, all this depends on my locale. As we all know some sites work better in other cities. Houston, and Texas in general, rocks on ECCIE.
Any site that doesn't allow trolling to some degree ...is in a word trash... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Your expert opinion.....
Your expert opinion..... Originally Posted by bb1961
Fuck yea.....tell me...what is the Graphical User Interface like? I bet its crap...I bet it's hard to navigate the site. Just the name alone is weird. Sounds like it's one of those if all else fails sites then fuck it....
Originally Posted by Kammye

Dang, that VS outfit in your avatar sure look good on you.
Dang, that VS outfit in your avatar sure look good on you. Originally Posted by pyramider
Ty.
Fuck yea.....tell me...what is the Graphical User Interface like? I bet its crap...I bet it's hard to navigate the site. Just the name alone is weird. Sounds like it's one of those if all else fails sites then fuck it.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
For someone that knows nothing about the site.....
How can you comment on something you know nothing about
bet..bet..bet...you must be a gambler...and a losing one at that!!
Never heard of em
For someone that knows nothing about the site.....
How can you comment on something you know nothing about
bet..bet..bet...you must be a gambler...and a losing one at that!! Originally Posted by bb1961
I'm just doing a eccie a favor and flushing out its intellectual property rights theif. You have a infiltrator written all over you. How often do they send you here to steal ideas for their site? thanks for your input.;-)

And no I dont gamble;-)
I'm just doing a eccie a favor and flushing out its intellectual property rights theif. You have a infiltrator written all over you. How often do they send you here to steal ideas for their site? thanks for your input.;-)

And no I dont gamble;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It's thief not theif....but as smart as you're I thought
you all ready knew that.
Intellectual propery....WTF are you talking about...you're
a lawyer now!!
Infiltrator...you outed me....I'm an agent provocateur
Just sent here to monitor your race baiting
It's thief not theif....but as smart as you're I thought
you all ready knew that.
Intellectual propery....WTF are you talking about...you're
a lawyer now!! Originally Posted by bb1961
He doth protest too much ;-)

And only P's and A's lodge the spelling indictment.
I guess you don't know the history?
What does P’s and A’s stand for?
Insulting remarks.
In that context I don’t believe it is you like pussies and love fingering assholes.