Remember Ken Starr?

You have the Oval Office, Senate and House and cant pass shit

..... Originally Posted by themystic
If you better understood how laws were passed, you'd know these is no majority in the Senate right now.

It is not possible for Republicans to force anything through right now.

After the 2018 elections, maybe so.
If you better understood how laws were passed, you'd know these is no majority in the Senate right now.

It is not possible for Republicans to force anything through right now.

After the 2018 elections, maybe so. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
That's the same bull crap they gave, us "WE don't have a majority in both houses, so we can't get your agenda through, please give us a majority.."
Then that happens>> "Waaah, we can't get your agenda through cause of obama vetoing us.. Please give us the presidency as well"
Which we did.. AND THEY STILL WHINE that they can't get stuff done..
^^^^ Post the Obamacare vote count up in this bitch.
That's the same bull crap they gave, us "WE don't have a majority in both houses, so we can't get your agenda through, please give us a majority.."
Then that happens>> "Waaah, we can't get your agenda through cause of obama vetoing us.. Please give us the presidency as well"
Which we did.. AND THEY STILL WHINE that they can't get stuff done.. Originally Posted by garhkal
problem is with the progressive republican senate (who are essentially democrat lite) are gumming up the works.
What's your source on that? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Isn't that the beauty, there is no source. It's nothing but DNC talking points masquerading as facts.
problem is with the progressive republican senate (who are essentially democrat lite) are gumming up the works. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Hence why if i ever get called by any of these so called republicans to offer my support for their re-election, or to donate, i will tell them all to go fuck the hell off.. DO SOMETHING to deserve my support and maybe i will give it..
I remember Ken Starr he used to suck Karl Rove's cock then give Bill Clinton a creampie while both Bush's swallowed the rest of that jizz while Dick Cheney filmed it and then they all sucked Hillarys cock and also Colin Powell's cock too