Sexual Promiscuity in Gay/Lesbian/TS/TG/BBW/Poor/Spoiled/Guys With High Review Counts etc.. etc... It lumps people into high risk groups....

I found a new partner for my Cat/Dog Symposium!

Has anyone noticed that boys complain about providers faking car accidents when they bail on an appointment? We all know women are terrible drivers, so why the dispute? We should look at Asian vs. non-Asian provider cancellations and excuses given. Reminds me of my stats final project when I studied at Oral Roberts. (I say I got my master's at Oral, but you boys keep misunderstanding...)

Jenns sandwich with one part Claire and one part Space? Done and done.
Jenns Lolli, there's a Planned Parenthood right around the corner from my house that I went to a few weeks ago. Do they not have them in Austin maybe? I have no clue.
Jenns Lolli, there's a Planned Parenthood right around the corner from my house that I went to a few weeks ago. Do they not have them in Austin maybe? I have no clue. Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn

yes they do, there is one at 71 & I-35.
my question is does Jenn ever talk about anything else but herself?
I'd rather talk about my own experiences or take on a particular topic than to just post critiques and criticisms of every other person on the boards like many here do. Maybe I'll start telling my jokes in third person?

Sorry. Difficult to respond to criticism of talking about yourself without taking about yourself.
yes they do, there is one at 71 & I-35.
my question is does Jenn ever talk about anything else but herself? Originally Posted by John Taffer
They should install an "dislike" with a thumbs down next to the like button.
They should install an "dislike" with a thumbs down next to the like button. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
What he said.