The five best looking providers in DFW

Why is there a DefCon4 alarm going off in my head? Well here goes....

THE DANNIE, she may not be the prettiest girl in the room but she is always the hottest.

Fawn at fifty defies age and gravity, she must have Sofia Loren genes

Honey Rose, as close as you are going to get to banging Marilyn Monroe

Jacxxx, the very definition of a good looking mature woman with a body to die for

Jade Nicole, my new playmate, look at her new avatar, Havana 1955

Reese McClain (RM) of Houston, tall busty brunette with very high cheek bones and a killer overbite smile.

Lindsey Lacy, alabaster skin, an almost Gothic quality and the grace of a courtesan at the Court of the Sun King.

Someone already mentioned Vnurse and Lana, +1

These young ladies I have met but not BCD (my bad)

STUNNING!
Kelly Presley
Safire Sweet
Alyssa Nicole
Maria of DFW
Kitten
thank-you LuckJack...
you are a living legend...
i am lucky to have had the pleasure of your company...
...lindsey lacey
Hey there LuckJack! Thank you SO very much! It sure has been a long time since I've gotten to see you! MWAH!
Thank you LuckJack
1-Berkleigh
2-Reese foster
3-Safire sweet
4-Sweet treat69
5-Brandee69
6-Amber Rain
7-Selena51
8-Fawn
9-Kitten
10-Isabella preslie Originally Posted by veracrew
I'm late seeing this thread, but thank you babe! I appreciate that!
Elysa Scott!
  • fawn
  • 03-27-2012, 09:23 PM
Why is there a DefCon4 alarm going off in my head? Well here goes....

THE DANNIE, she may not be the prettiest girl in the room but she is always the hottest.

Fawn at fifty defies age and gravity, she must have Sofia Loren genes

Honey Rose, as close as you are going to get to banging Marilyn Monroe

Jacxxx, the very definition of a good looking mature woman with a body to die for

Jade Nicole, my new playmate, look at her new avatar, Havana 1955

Reese McClain (RM) of Houston, tall busty brunette with very high cheek bones and a killer overbite smile.

Lindsey Lacy, alabaster skin, an almost Gothic quality and the grace of a courtesan at the Court of the Sun King.

Someone already mentioned Vnurse and Lana, +1

These young ladies I have met but not BCD (my bad)

STUNNING!
Kelly Presley
Safire Sweet
Alyssa Nicole
Maria of DFW
Kitten Originally Posted by LuckJack
Thank you Jack!
best looking and great personalities are two different things. Originally Posted by The Scoffield Kid
I must disagree. A lady can't legitimately possess one trait without the other and we must all remember that in order to judge someone, one must know someone. Having said that, my top five are and in no particular order:

1. Reese Foster
2. Vnurse
3. Traci Brooks
4. Reese Foster
5. ? Hmmmm!

Oh well, that about covers it.
I must disagree. A lady can't legitimately possess one trait without the other and we must all remember that in order to judge someone, one must know someone. Having said that, my top five are and in no particular order:

1. Reese Foster
2. Vnurse
3. Traci Brooks
4. Reese Foster
5. ? Hmmmm!

Oh well, that about covers it. Originally Posted by BigPurdy
Thank you.
No particular order Elysa Scott, Autumn Spring, Marilynnof dfw, Cassandra Al Amore, Sophia Dane, LisaLisa0302. I will add Shiloh Stevens. She travels to dfw so technically she is a dfw provider.
Reese Foster. Has the whole package. Final answer.

Madison May, Shea Veile, Alyssa Nicole and Carmen St. James Originally Posted by txhunter56

Shea Veile
Ashley Kensington
Alyssa Nicole
Shelby Lynn
Kelly TNT Originally Posted by PoppyToyota

Aaaawwwww Thanks!

Reese Foster. Has the whole package. Final answer. Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke

Thank you....Get over here so I can you!
We need to rename this thread "The mutual admiration society".

Veni vidi vomiti
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Scoffield Kid
best looking and great personalities are two different things.

[quote=BigPurdy;2343724]I must disagree. A lady can't legitimately possess one trait without the other and we must all remember that in order to judge someone, one must know someone..../quote]

I must disagree with you.....While physical beauty is in the eyes of each individual, there are several providers as well as ladies in RL that are physically, absolutely gorgeous, who, not only have been told it so many times, but also know how "beautiful" they are, and have not only the personality of a bag of marbles, and many in the bedroom, have the "skills" of a lifeless blow up doll. By the same token, there are some ladies that have decent enough to good looks, but have the personality and/or bcd skills that are outstanding and actually makes them more beautiful overall than they are physically.

There are very few ladies I have seen in a session that do have both qualities, (Miss PriscillaLyn is the most recent I have seen), some that I have seen have been gorgeous, but their persona and/or bedrooms skills could stand some serious improvement, but most are some attractive ladies that are fun to be around and have awesome BCD skills...I prefer the latter of the two, but that is another thread!!