Optimistic Observations

• Doove
  • 04-29-2020, 11:38 AM
I'm saying I don't give a shit about who says it, I care about the content. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

Clearly.
Clearly. Originally Posted by Doove
I'll let this one hang out there in the ether so you can rethink it for a while.

Z2020
Judicial Watch uncovers government documents under FOIA that are alleged to not be in existence.
They don't come easy. First requests are usually met with denials and claims that the documents are unable to be located. The Denials are overturned, and lost documents magically reappear when taken to court. The cover up is blatantly obvious. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Probably the number one reason he's essentially ignored by democrat run shill media.

Z2020
  • Doove
  • 04-29-2020, 12:41 PM
I'll let this one hang out there in the ether so you can rethink it for a while. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

Perfect.
  • Doove
  • 04-29-2020, 12:55 PM
As i was saying...

Probably the number one reason he's essentially ignored by democrat run shill media. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Because James O'Keefe is little more than a right-wing Michael Moore wannabe. And he's not even very good at it. Originally Posted by Doove
Michel Moore makes documentary films. James O'Keefe shows hidden camera footage on YouTube. How is that the same?
Regardless of what you think of O'Keefe, the video footage speaks for itself, unless you don't believe your own lyin' eyes.
Michel Moore makes documentary films. James O'Keefe shows hidden camera footage on YouTube. How is that the same?
Regardless of what you think of O'Keefe, the video footage speaks for itself, unless you don't believe your own lyin' eyes. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
I think he's drunk on Karen's box.

Read the last 3 or 4 posts he wrote.

Very odd.

Z2020
I think he's drunk on Karen's box.

Very odd.

Z2020 Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I want no part of the other stuff, it's before my time here, and none of my business.
I just don't understand how you can just dismiss those videos. Whether you right, or left.
I want no part of the other stuff, it's before my time here, and none of my business.
I just don't understand how you can just dismiss those videos. Whether you right, or left. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
You can compare them to Michael Moore if you have the cognitive ability of Dementia Joe.

You can dismiss them if you have the functional capacity of Woodrow Wilson, post-stroke.

Z2020
I wouldn't dismiss the Watergate tapes as an Allen Funt wannabe. And I liked Nixon, but the truth is what it is, even when it sucks.

I was too young at the time, but did a lot of reading on the subject. Those tapes had some funny stuff too. Nixon talking about "All in the Family" and describing the "faggy stuff" going on at Bohemian Grove. Very entertaining.
I wouldn't dismiss the Watergate tapes as an Allen Funt wannabe. And I liked Nixon, but the truth is what it is, even when it sucks.

I was too young at the time, but did a lot of reading on the subject. Those tapes had some funny stuff too. Nixon talking about "All in the Family" and describing the "faggy stuff" going on at Bohemian Grove. Very entertaining. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Like Joe Biden has been for the last 10 months, I was wearing diapers at the time.

Z2020
Like Joe Biden has been for the last 10 months, I was wearing diapers at the time.

I was 8-years old when Nixon was impeached. I remember the headlines in the newspaper.
  • Doove
  • 04-29-2020, 03:24 PM
Here, allow me...

Michel Moore makes documentary films. James O'Keefe shows doctored camera footage on YouTube. How is that the same?
Regardless of what you think of O'Keefe, the video footage speaks for itself, unless you don't believe your own lyin' eyes. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker

A simple Google search would tell you that James O'Keefe is little more than a failed conservative wannabe hero whose edited and misleading videos have led to his paying more settlements than Donald Trump. And who even Conservative firebrand Trumpists like Byron York and Ben Shapiro think should shut up and go away because he does more harm than good to the Conservative cause.

He's an embarrassment who has no shame. Much like the people who post links to his videos.
  • Doove
  • 04-29-2020, 03:26 PM

Very odd.

How's 'bout you go back and read them again yourself? Trust me, it'll come to ya. Eventually.
  • Doove
  • 04-29-2020, 03:30 PM

Between this and Dementia Joe, (and Hunter Biden etc etc etc) i can't help but wonder if you Trumpists don't know that everything you try to label Biden with (or Obama, or Hillary, for that matter) Trump is guilty of also (if not by a factor of 10), or if you do know and just don't care.

Smart money's on the latter. Because that's kinda how being a cool-kid works. And cults.