pesky IRS..

I saw the assup thread so I didn't know you were referring to yssup. I'm new around here. But based on my limited exposure to this Kook, I voted yes. And thanks for the welcome, Im enjoying myself. Originally Posted by bambino
Looks like you woke up on the wrong side of the DICK again, eh Corpy?

No worries. Even this idiot will soon piss you off and you'll have insults for him too.
  • CJ7
  • 11-18-2013, 11:40 PM
I have never been denied healthcare insurance because of, or have not had covered, my pre-existing conditions; fact.

This ACA is a horrible piece of legislation; truth.

You will not be able to get better coverage for less money without being subsidized by other peoples money; truth and fact.

I think that if anyone gets and exemption everyone should be able to get an exemption; opinion. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

you had pre existing insurance ... the scenario you describe is ACA

btw ,tell Bimbo its BUDDY, not BUDDIE ... smart guy like him will appreciate it ...
You just don't get it.
We all make choices in life and take the various paths laid out before us.
Choose your path carefully and reap the rewards.
Sometimes following the carrot means that you will starve.
you had pre existing insurance ... the scenario you describe is ACA

btw ,tell Bimbo its BUDDY, not BUDDIE ... smart guy like him will appreciate it ... Originally Posted by CJ7
I'll use whatever spelling of Buddie I choose.
  • CJ7
  • 11-19-2013, 10:22 AM
I'll use whatever spelling of Buddie I choose. Originally Posted by bambino

fine, you chose moron
fine, you chose moron Originally Posted by CJ7
And I thought liberals were supposed to be high minded, thoughtful, caring people. You must go back and get reprogrammed. Don't bring Yssup, he's a lost cause.
  • CJ7
  • 11-19-2013, 12:14 PM
And I thought liberals were supposed to be high minded, thoughtful, caring people. You must go back and get reprogrammed. Don't bring Yssup, he's a lost cause. Originally Posted by bambino

well, I'am not a liberal, soooo
well, I'am not a liberal, soooo Originally Posted by CJ7

well, I'am not a liberal, soooo Originally Posted by CJ7
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1

CBJ7 can be entertaining, like when he ignorantly claims that the IRS isn't subject to the purview of the Executive Branch, or when he trots out Rex Nutting's lies over-and-over again to support his POV that Odumbo isn't the all time big-spender. CBJ7 is hillarious!
No he is a "PROGRESSIVE"
No he is a "PROGRESSIVE" Originally Posted by The2Dogs
If it walks like a duck...............
If it walks like a duck............... Originally Posted by bambino
Or, in your case, posts like a Dipshit...
Or, in your case, posts like a Dipshit... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Or, in your case, is the reigning Dipshit of the Year and has just been granted permanent Dipshit Emeritus status by an overwhelming margin of 36-8. Way to go DIPSHIT!
  • CJ7
  • 11-20-2013, 02:58 PM
Or, in your case, is the reigning Dipshit of the Year and has just been granted permanent Dipshit Emeritus status by an overwhelming margin of 36-8. Way to go DIPSHIT! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
considering the idiot that started that poll and the idiots that voted, everyone else gives the dipshit award to the idiots.

ExNY'r explained it best, but the idiots are idiots, sooo