How do you lke to be rejected?

Hey Fellas (and any female hobbyists )!

I have a scheduling query I thought may be interesting to open up to the board.

How do you personally prefer to be rejected when a provider you have requested time with is not interested for whatever reasons? I know how to screen a guy, but it's such a minefield when it comes to dealing with the requests I know I don't want to work with (at least at this time).
Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
To answer your question, it might help to have some context. Why do you not want to see this person? Is it their physical type? Race? Hygiene issue? Does this person seem threatening? Did this person do something to piss you off? Did you have a bad experience with this person before? If you can give us some more information we may be able to give a more tailored answer.
  • H2O
  • 06-30-2014, 12:28 PM
I think your way is working EFN. Just ignore them and they'll GO away.
Be straight forward and honest. You don't have to tell a guy "All the other ladies say your dick smells like cheese", but do let them know based on discussion of their personal hygiene, you are not interested in meeting them. Originally Posted by mrhamm
Good cheese? French cheese? Hell, all the providers I've seen told me that is WHY they were seeing me. First I've heard of this

EFN the serial NCNS artist sure drew all of you in with this one! I've never seen so many heartfelt responses (butt hurt and otherwise). LOL

I can't wait for the 2nd half!

It doesn't bother me one bit. I will move on to the next one. What does bother me is when providers post ads and you try to contact them and never hear form them. What's the point in giving out your e-mail addy or sending a PM if your not going to reply?

Crazy!!!!

Rocker
A simple PM or email is fine. Regardless of the reason, a rejection isn't going to bother me. Just tell me and I'll move on. It's the total lack of response -- especially to a request made on P411 -- that puzzles me. Two of those and that's it for me.
  • onei
  • 06-30-2014, 09:58 PM
A simple PM or email is fine. Regardless of the reason, a rejection isn't going to bother me. Just tell me and I'll move on. It's the total lack of response -- especially to a request made on P411 -- that puzzles me. Two of those and that's it for me. Originally Posted by Ready2Rock2
PRECISELY! I tried to set a time with LaylaHeights and got nothing. I sent a PM on Sat., of course she hasn't logged back on since leaving the ad, then I sent three texts (1 Sunday and 2 Monday). No reply to any. Time to move on.
You will hurt them and their ego if you are not wanting to schedule with them due to lack of attraction or hygeine issue. If it's that you should just not reply they will assume you are too busy. Many providers never reply because they are busy and we just try a different one.

Now if it's a scenerio they want you to play out and you aren't interested in that scenerio or comfortable with it then you should just say no that's past my limits or something. There are many of us who want a kinky experience but would respect a providers wishes to what her limits are.
Others may have different reactions, but the less ambiguity the easier it is to accept (for me) e.g., No I am not interested (no explanation required) because you are older than dirt, (you don't have be rude) checked your references and your dick is too big, no can do (complimentary rejection) I only have a limited number of orgasms available and you may use them all up, please call my associate who is having trouble reaching climax with her clients (perfect).
You will hurt them and their ego if you are not wanting to schedule with them due to lack of attraction or hygeine issue. Originally Posted by Austinfunandfit
Assuming such a fragile ego is a much greater insult that anything that might assail it. And if someone is so insecure, they deserve whatever offense they choose to take at constructive criticism. There's no reason why the rest of us should be kept in the dark to succor their frail self-esteem.
My simple response is "Thank you for your interest, however we will not be able to meet". Just like the gents do research, I research posts, reviews and most importantly your references as well to get a feel for your personality, etc. IMO Hobby rejection and RW rejection are two totally separate types of rejections anyways, we're all here for different reasons.
Here is what I hope is a quick and polite example.

This morning, I had a provider respond via private message to an ISO request I had posted. She was nice but not what I was looking for. This was my response to her:

Hello X,

Thanks for contacting me. I appreciate your interest but unfortunately you are not a fit for what I am looking for. I wish you all the best.

Regards,
PM

I got back to her the same day and let her know I was not interested. I tried to do this in as gentle and considerate manner as possible. What I did not do was ignore her or blow her off. I think from the provider side things could be handled the same way. I hope that helps.
  • bc00
  • 07-11-2014, 02:30 PM
Be straight forward and honest. You don't have to tell a guy "All the other ladies say your dick smells like cheese", but do let them know based on discussion of their personal hygiene, you are not interested in meeting them. Originally Posted by mrhamm
Lol at cheese dick.
I would just say "Thank you for your interest to meet me. Unfortunately, I really don't think we would be a good match. But don't worry, I'm sure there are many many lovely ladies that would love to see you. Good luck on your search! :-)"
In my request to see a new lady. I place a final line.

"If you do not wish to see me. Reply with a one word NO response and that will end it"

If I get zero response that's a NO see you anytime ever.

I don't write reviews,I have never done less than a 2 hr date, I have 9 P411 OKs
DS/4
I'd want to know what I did to turn you off to seeing me.