A question for Dorothy Monroe

I luv her! Originally Posted by bambino
Muah sweetcheeks
She needs to go to pittsburgh Originally Posted by bigguyt
I will think about it if my yummy gummy bear would go I would go in a heart beat ijs

I don't like traveling alone ugh
  • signa
  • 02-19-2016, 10:56 AM
I don't eat beef Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
a veggie in TX say it ain't so...I still luv you too....
We're already heading to Baltimore and Newark next month March 15-20. How far is Pittsburgh? Who wants to sponsor the train ride? If not that week, then who wants to sponsor the plane tickets from Houston? I'm totally down. BTW, she's also a yummy who who whisperer as well.
  • signa
  • 02-19-2016, 02:10 PM
We're already heading to Baltimore and Newark next month March 15-20. How far is Pittsburgh? Who wants to sponsor the train ride? If not that week, then who wants to sponsor the plane tickets from Houston? I'm totally down. BTW, she's also a yummy who who whisperer as well. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Baltimore to Pittsburgh is about 7 hrs on the train for about 80 bucks. not sure if that round trip or what.
  • BSer
  • 02-19-2016, 06:06 PM
I'll buy two plan tickets for an duo overnight with you both! I'll throw in a few "BSer Specials" to sweatin the deal.
I'll buy two plan tickets for an duo overnight with you both! I'll throw in a few "BSer Specials" to sweatin the deal. Originally Posted by BSer
I doubt it. He may buy a double order of Buffalo Fries. That's about it.
If I lived in Houston I would be broke.
Lol
If I lived in Houston I would be broke. Originally Posted by bigguyt
If I lived in Houston, my throat would hurt
If I lived in Houston, my throat would hurt Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yes it would butt head
a veggie in TX say it ain't so...I still luv you too.... Originally Posted by signa
Just beef i eat chicken & fish dork i wuv you more don't tell bambino though
Yes it would butt head Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Someone is getting pegged if Dorothy comes to pgh.