Ztonk do you really associate yourself with this loudmouth asshat?

Can we just stop here....! Can we just show Ztonk some Respect
ynot_y close the thread if you like.
Point is proven.
Never meant for it to be disrespectful to ztonk.
No, we won't close it. It's members' prerogative to discuss things ad nauseum as long as no guidelines are being violated then knock yourselves out.

Mods aren't entitled to any special deference, we're just members with more access. That said, if people start namecalling or hurling insults the guidelines will be enforced same as if they were directed towards any other member.

Thus far that hasn't happened so by all means, continue.
If you're the one making up the guest list, I'm sure. Originally Posted by Bobave
See what happens when you solicit "attention". That has nothing to do with you.
Yes people get voted in.
And some continue to hide behind that.
  • ztonk
  • 03-06-2017, 05:32 PM
Ztonk do you really associate yourself with this loudmouth asshat? Originally Posted by bottoms up
Yes, I do associate with members here that some would classify as "loudmouth asshats". I'm not sure why you feel the compelling need for me to publicly state it, but yes, I know Mata Leon and Whispers and probably countless others that you would lump into that category. They are adults and can post what they want, and accept the consequences of doing so. But someone's online anonymous persona here rarely reflects their real world personality.

The private events are coordinated by a small team of hobbyists and providers and they are only "mine" because I'm the one who selects the venue, collects the RSVPs and sends out the invites.

ECCIE does not sponsor/condone/endorse such events and my participation is strictly as a hobbyist.

I also want to remind everyone that being a moderator here is a voluntary position. If you are unhappy with the way I or any moderator is doing their job, direct your concerns to the site admins.

z
And some continue to hide behind that. Originally Posted by bottoms up
And you with your bogus bp reviews from Dallas...