Trump begins to unravel

Obama knew what the fuck he was talking about. He could have answered any question they asked. Regardless of your hating his politics, he's a smart guy. Trump is a blowhard who says a bunch of shit and can't back it up. Originally Posted by WombRaider

You really lack the capacity to sit in judgment over anyone's intelligence. IJS.
Do you agree with him, Whiny?

I thought you did.

No wonder you're shitting on the poster rather than taking a position.

poor Whiny...
You really lack the capacity to sit in judgment over anyone's intelligence. IJS. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You lack the capacity to sit in judgement over your own bowel movements. IJS.
You really lack the capacity to sit in judgment over anyone's intelligence. IJS. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Pot, meet Kettle! IJS
What beach are all the "WARDRESSES" on... eehhhburrrrhhhh?

escaping all the global warming?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Google is your friend, bet you will be able to get a video.
R.E.M. wants the Donald to quit using their music in his moronic charade of a campaign. Meanwhile he has insulted another republican woman.
R.E.M. wants the Donald to quit using their music in his moronic charade of a campaign. Meanwhile he has insulted another republican woman. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Karly can take it.
Apparently you can't.
  • WTF
  • 09-10-2015, 03:43 PM
Meanwhile he has insulted another republican woman. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Trump said wtf I been thinking....good gawd, Carly looks like a Tranny!

Hes insulted Immagrants, Latinos, Veterans, Women. . . anyone who dares question him. But go ahead and nominate him.
  • WTF
  • 09-10-2015, 03:49 PM
I'm voting in the GOP primary for the SOB.
  • anita
  • 09-10-2015, 04:16 PM
He's the king of insults... But somehow he has the lead in the GOP presidential race.
Hes insulted Immagrants, Latinos, Veterans, Women. . . anyone who dares question him. But go ahead and nominate him. Originally Posted by southtown4488
If he does get nominated are you going to sit on the curb and cry?

Jim
Hes insulted Immagrants, Latinos, Veterans, Women. . . anyone who dares question him. But go ahead and nominate him. Originally Posted by southtown4488
" Immagrants..." Sabes que "spell check" pendejo ? Bet you don't misspell La Raza or Reconquita, eh chapete ! Sit down in your shair and some shicken, guey !