Atrocities

CG why did you edit your second post? Yeah it was there for about a minute.
You mean, do you say!!!!, TOS, those people lied? Endangered themselves, broke security protocol, the plan was made on the other site, sprung on ECC .Oh poor Tits, banned.
Tits banning, If proven on false evidence, could Tits appeal? I did hear Tits contacted Edgar Snyder.
  • BSer
  • 08-16-2014, 08:00 AM
It's an atrocity that TOS bases everything on lies and agendas

That low end site is destroying the hobby community
I forget, was this the atrocities threAD or something else.
It's an atrocity when the moo moo mafia, local 250 conspire to setup a person on false pretense.
  • J1M
  • 08-21-2014, 02:41 PM
Conspired? Is there a grassy knoll in PGH? I say it was a single hooker, acting alone.

Fuckin conspiracy theories.
  • BSer
  • 08-21-2014, 02:54 PM
I saw a whole heard behind her. Before you decide to follow you should first know what you are following.
There were definitely 2 hookers. One making up lies and one stupidly following along without having a clue what was going on as usual. There may have been additional hookers but we have to wait for Hollywood to finish reviewing the NSA wiretap info

Fuckin herds.
  • BSer
  • 08-21-2014, 03:44 PM
Eaglehorse ran central command, do they think anything is hidden from our eyes?
I got the phone, internet traffic, and PM traffic from the other site, my analysis is and will stand in the court of Law, Tits was framed, Athena and Jazz co-conspires, with Moo Moo Mafia, and local 250 running a deception plan. All evidence is now sealed and on its way to Edgar Snyder. This will help in Tits slandering case. Since this happened across State Lines, it's a Federal investigation.
It's time to spank some bitches!
It's time to spank some bitches! Originally Posted by eaglehorse
Allrighty then

Start lining up.
I DK Jinny can you handle the moo moo mafia? That's a lot of ass to be whipping!
I DK Jinny can you handle the moo moo mafia? That's a lot of ass to be whipping! Originally Posted by eaglehorse
So NOT the "bitches" I'm referring to.
Yeah, it's the moo moo mafia, not the bitches you were referring too! Sorry, maybe when Tits comes back, we can water board, then you can spank that bitch for the inside the lines story. Oh and you can retain the film, don't worry, your face will be covered to protect your
Idenity.