Interesting take on the 2020 election. Things do not look good for Trump

More of your nonsense...I guess a the unhinged MSM talking heads didn't either.
By the way still waiting on the vids of the unhinged right...I can post page after page of the unhinged left rants... Originally Posted by bb1961
bb I cant find any Trump rallies on his web site. I want to go to one. I want to hear the Mexico and lock her up chants. Ill go anywhere in the County. Do you know of any?
they haven't scheduled any yet.

just keep looking
they haven't scheduled any yet.

just keep looking Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
what's the new theme Dilbert. his lies are catching up with him. I guess the whole Mexico is paying for the wall is history. what about the lock her up. maybe when he pardons Manafort he can come do it
  • WTF
  • 02-11-2019, 02:45 PM

In short, the 2020 presidential election is shaping up as a battle of the bases, and the Democrats’ base is simply bigger. When their demographic advantage combines with an enthusiasm advantage and heightened party loyalty fueled by negative partisanship, they hold a significant structural advantage. Turnout in 2018 was about 12 points higher than 2014 turnout and higher than any midterm in decades. Midterm turnout can sometimes trail presidential-election-year turnout by 20 points. It was just 10 points in 2018, when it hit nearly 50 percent, versus 2016. It is not infeasible that turnout in 2020 will exceed 65 percent. Presidential-cycle electorates are better for Democrats than midterm electorates are, and the third-party share in 2018 was also at its lowest levels in decades. In congressional midterms, the average third-party balloting rate in recent elections is about 3.5 percent; in 2018, it was just half that. Originally Posted by WTF
Nothing has happened to change my mind about Trump losing in 2020.
  • oeb11
  • 02-11-2019, 04:51 PM
Interesting - Topic is 2020 election - from OP title
Does not like "off topic" from an opposing viewpoint on DPST candidates for 2020
I do not see any "off topic" challenges to TM baiting "fake news"
Please explain
Or - is anything you do not agree with "Off topic". And
Where/What are the limits on "Off topic"
OP Mod enlighten those of us who understand not Your Rules
With all due - respectfully
When he doesn't have answers...which is all the time...it is ether fake new or off topic...he has no counter point!!
Defending the indefensible is a FOOL'S errand!!
When he doesn't have answers...which is all the time...it is ether fake new or off topic...he has no counter point!!
Defending the indefensible is a FOOL'S errand!! Originally Posted by bb1961
so whats the new lie bb?. since he lied to you voters about the wall, healthcare and taxes.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • oeb11
  • 02-11-2019, 05:42 PM
You are speaking of Obama, Mystified One.
You are speaking of Obama, Mystified One. Originally Posted by oeb11
Im talking Trump

NO WALL
NO REPLACEMENT HEALTHCARE
NO TAX CUTS FOR MIDDLE AMERICA

PHONY LIAR. You've been conned oeb LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TM trump is holding a rally in texas. not sure where. might be houston.
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2019, 09:21 AM
WHO is a Democrat? Who are you even talking about? I am saying that the Republican party will NOT front Trump in 2020. I am saying that the Republican party will front another candidate for the office of POTUS. Geez, LL. You really need to work on your reading comprehension. Originally Posted by Lapdog

Not sure you understand how the nominating process works. The "Republican Party", I guess you mean the RNC or the "nominating committee" does not decide on the nominee, voters do.

I have no doubt that Trump will get 1 or more people trying to un-seat him but he consistently gets 85 to 90% support in polling so yeah, 10 to 15% don't like him and would support "any Republican but Trump" but that isn't going to get them the nomination.

If Trump wants to run again, he will get the nomination and you can take that to the bank.
Originally Posted by WTF

why did you restart a thread from february 2019????

trying to get the last word in????
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2019, 04:51 PM
why did you restart a thread from february 2019????

trying to get the last word in???? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Anyone can post in this thread....and it is about the 2020 election so it is still relevant.
Anyone can post in this thread....and it is about the 2020 election so it is still relevant. Originally Posted by WTF