Multiple studies; conservatives are just dumb

Punctuation & grammar smack?

You guys must be having an off day.

Can we get back to just the name calling please?

Punctuation & grammar smack?

You guys must be having an off day.

Can we get back to just the name calling please?

Originally Posted by JCM800
Thanks JCM for the heads up!

Let's try to get this thread back on track!

Whaddya' think Idiot Klanners, errr Clanners?
Wouldn't the proper use of that word really be Clansmen?

I believe he is right IB when he is just talking about "#Grubered" minions and putting the comma inside the quotation marks. I cannot come up with an instance where you put a comma outside a quotation mark. I think if you don't put it inside then don't use it at all. Originally Posted by DSK
Spoken like a true lawyer...
Spoken like a true lawyer... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you speaking of a "True Lawyer" of the "Jewish Defector" variety?
I believe he is right IB when he is just talking about "#Grubered" minions and putting the comma inside the quotation marks. I cannot come up with an instance where you put a comma outside a quotation mark. I think if you don't put it inside then don't use it at all. Originally Posted by DSK
He's not interested in being right. I'm fully aware how it's done in England. I don't live in England. That's what he has to resort to instead of just admitting he's wrong and has been for 17K posts. He's outside of his element here, if he even has one. I've been writing for over 20 years and the fact that I keep getting hired, over and over, tells me I'm doing something right.
You're right, COG. Undercunt is the poster child for the smarmy-ass libtard who THINKS he is smarter than everyone else. Of course, he still has a nagging sense that he isn't. That's why he needs to dig up "studies" to sustain his superiority complex and silence his insecurities.

By the way undercunt, my British chums tell me commas belong outside the quotemarks. Ask your limeydick WK, shammytard. Originally Posted by lustylad
If you don't really care, why do you keep responding? As for your British 'chums,' why would I give a fuck? Your mistake is thinking you know me.
I've been bending over for over 20 years and the fact that I keep getting reamed, over and over, tells me I'm doing something stupid. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

FTFY.
FTFY. Originally Posted by lustylad
The lowest common denominator. I would expect nothing less from you. The fact that you constantly feel the need to berate others tells me all I need to know about you. You're a sad, pathetic person, who based on previous indications contained within your insults, has a tiny dick and a large need to make people think you don't. You've stopped being fun and I'm tired of you, so on the ignore list you go. Buh-bye douchebag.
The lowest common denominator. I would expect nothing less from you. The fact that you constantly feel the need to berate others tells me all I need to know about you. You're a sad, pathetic person, who based on previous indications contained within your insults, has a tiny dick and a large need to make people think you don't. You've stopped being fun and I'm tired of you, so on the ignore list you go. Buh-bye douchebag. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Translation – I am tired of being made fun of and having my ass handed to me. I think I am smarter than everyone here, and when lustylad keeps proving otherwise by demonstrating how weak is my grasp of history and logic, it hurts. I can never concede to anyone because it takes a big penis to admit you are wrong and I don't have one. So I lie and deflect and do my “Baghdad Bob” imitation instead. And when that doesn't work, I use a trick I learned as a 4-year-old. I put my hands over my ears and scream until I can't hear anymore. Thank you mods, for inventing the “ignore” button! It's perfectly designed for lame-ass, thin-skinned libtards like me!

*Pic removed - JCM
Here watch this video, This really sums up this guy UC and a few others we all know and love, lol.

https://youtu.be/bmRTUOceaoE

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
This man must, personally know, undercuntalinsky!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmRTUOceaoE&feature
Says the guy in the pantera shirt. He seems an authority.
This message is hidden because lustyjizzmopper is on your ignore list. It's like a breath of fresh air.
This message is hidden because lustyjizzmopper is on your ignore list. It's like a breath of fresh air. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Translation - Even though I put lustylad on my ignore list, I can't really ignore him so I will post this reminder that he is on my ignore list so he knows I am pretending to ignore him.
Says the guy in the pantera shirt. He seems an authority. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
undercuntalinsky... WATCH A REAL AMERICAN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko6fUHcDgJw