Daughter of Random Thoughts

Water has no taste
But if we add water to a drink it taste "watery"

Just sayin'

What's up with that Originally Posted by Linkpie
But isn't the term "Watered down" meaning it's not a favorable?
Made ribeye-beef cabbage soup tonight with sun-dried tomatoes, roasted garlic and bone broth.

It was amazing! Perfect comfort food for this winter vortex we are in. And it’s keto!! This one is going to become a staple at my place in for sure.

https://cookinglsl.com/keto-cabbage-soup-recipe/
Attached Images File Type: jpeg F4177C77-01FD-4A1A-B28E-584DA28FA938.jpeg (185.5 KB, 489 views) File Type: jpeg 6142058A-23AF-47D2-B8AC-A6DC498324F0.jpeg (260.0 KB, 492 views)
  • Sandy
  • 02-16-2021, 05:32 AM
I have noticed that a lot of NWA girl's twitter accounts has been suspended which violate the Twitter Rules..

I wonder who has been reporting them?
Since most of the girls went there I assumed you could do most anything you wanted
I have noticed that a lot of NWA girl's twitter accounts has been suspended which violate the Twitter Rules..

I wonder who has been reporting them? Originally Posted by Sandy
Lol..

You know...

I told GINGER that as soon as she ACCEPTED that everything BAD that happened in ARKANSAS was HER FAULT she would be A LOT HAPPIER!!

3700 LADIES had their PROFILES DELETED OR SUSPENDED IN ONE DAY because every once in awhile TWITTER GOES thru a TWITTER PURGE OF SW'S...

HELL, I had to delete over 200 PHOTOS.. YOUR fingers must have been TIRED THAT DAY!! HELL, one of the LADIES even made a UTUBE VIDEO to help the rest of us OUT... Of course, she FORGOT TO GIVE YOU CREDIT.. Isn't it nice of SANDY TO DO THAT FOR HER... LOOK at her ... Arkansas's SWEETHEART!! ❤️❤️

GINGER YOU OWE ME SOME MORE TAMALES QUEEN!! LOL I HAVE to take a whole bunch of new photos and I'm in THE MIDDLE OF A FREAKING POWER OUTAGE IN TEXAS!!

YOU OWE ME QUEEN!! LOL😘

Enough ladies....
Well damn it G...

Now everyone knows I’m bribing you with tamales.

I wish bitter people would realize that they are hurting themselves far more than anyone else.

How bitterness can make you ill and give you physical disease...
I HAVE to take a whole bunch of new photos and I'm in THE MIDDLE OF A FREAKING POWER OUTAGE IN TEXAS!! Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
Arkansas has power and I have a camera, jus' sayin'

-A
  • Sandy
  • 02-18-2021, 04:13 PM
Angela Anderson founder of Coronapussy is selling mask that smell like vaginas
Why do people think that I am bipolar??
When they look like a snack on social media, but in person they look like prison food
Sometimes I have to bite my tongue.
Sometimes I have to bite my tongue. Originally Posted by Baconman
Me too. Unfortunately I don't do it often enough.
I just recently discovered the band Arctic Monkeys ,their song Do I Wanna Know ,is bad ass. It reminds me of a certain woman.
  • Sandy
  • 02-25-2021, 06:20 PM
I just recently discovered the band Arctic Monkeys ,their song Do I Wanna Know ,is bad ass. It reminds me of a certain woman. Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
I too found a song from Chuck E Weiss https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gywbr2oqMw