Two part question...one for Providers and one for the gents......

$240 and dont forget the barrel of lube too. Originally Posted by ElleW
Tight!
Hay -- OCD -- if you front the money... I'll do the deed... AND.... write the review for you....
$20 upcharge to do it in your lingo..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I just wanted the price of a reference
not actually play
bad attitude and rushin get nos. not clickin. that's as much your fault as hers imho. clean. on time. real pics. no violence. no robbin. friendly. that's a yes. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
So if the restaurant is open, the food isn't rotten, and you don't get jacked while your eating, it's a recommended restaurant regardless of the quality of the food?

I hope that golf tournament team building exercise takes a time out for common sense exercises and a customer service 101 seminar.

My reference is the street. I've recently tried to see a whore posting in this very thread. I wanted to get the screening/references out of the way early so we could hook up on shorter notice if possible. She was too stupid of a cum dumpster to get that concept and she wasted my time. If I want to see a classy girl I'll join a classy service (GOBC isn't on that list) but in the meantime any whore that thinks self-screening on eccie enhances safety has had her shit pounded so far up her ass the impaction must be causing an infection.