A terrible injustice!

I hear foxtrotter is looking for a date, he can’t get laid by his wife, I think you to will make a cute couple
Shine certainly sounds weak AF for writing off a new friend and potential business opportunity because he was laughed it. Didn’t even give you the courtesy of an explanation or apology.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-16-2024, 05:20 PM
this thread is effin hilarious..
I'm in an incredible mood so I will say poster, I don't know what to tell you. I think one or two ladies on this post will see new people so perhaps start there. I have not really commented on this post because nothing to say

I'm learning the mentality of certain people in this side of the universe. Saw a great lady on Monday who is quite legendary and she had explicit instructions on how to operate the shower. Come to find out several hobbyists have broken the shower and this is just a basic shower head. You would think grown men could operate a shower.So there you have it , it's best just to observe certain train wrecks and say nothing. Plus I'm elated because the day after my sesh my wife gave me some sex, so carry on.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-16-2024, 06:31 PM
^^congrats sir on the old lady. she needed some external motivation..
Come to find out several hobbyists have broken the shower and this is just a basic shower head. You would think grown men could operate a shower. Originally Posted by Foxtrotdancer
We do it on purpose so eventually she'll get tired of fixing it & will start providing an assisted shower.
... it's best just to observe certain train wrecks and say nothing ... Originally Posted by Foxtrotdancer
If you say so...
Gave me great intel, the most prevalent was to stay out of Coed and say nothing on the board. Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
So you took this advice, started this thread, and have been posting on it repeatedly?
It’s tough to keep up with so many handles life’s a bitch