Hobbyists - have you ever been pleasantly surprised when she opened the door?

If I could upload a photo from my damn phone, this would be sooooooooo much easier!
  • tzv13
  • 05-07-2015, 06:32 PM
I could help with that too.
KBF = GORGEOUS pussy. And I've seen many!
KBF = GORGEOUS pussy. And I've seen many! Originally Posted by readysetgo12

Well thank you RSG! I hear that often

NOW IF ONLY I COULD TAKE A DARN TAINT PHOTO!!! Claire get your camera ready!!

Attachment 414784
I get that a lot also. I don't ever put makeup all over though just some eyeliner and mascara.
And I don't post face pics because I'm utr but I get comments on the lines of I look like Angelina Jolie Tapanga from boymeets world Mila Kunis and a few others. I luv it :-)
  • tzv13
  • 05-08-2015, 11:01 AM
I get that a lot also. I don't ever put makeup all over though just some eyeliner and mascara.
And I don't post face pics because I'm utr but I get comments on the lines of I look like Angelina Jolie Tapanga from boymeets world Mila Kunis and a few others. I luv it :-) Originally Posted by Sweetest Jewels
I can see where people have come up with those comparisons for you. The only thing is that you're hotter. I know that I was blown away by you.
Well thank you RSG! I hear that often

NOW IF ONLY I COULD TAKE A DARN TAINT PHOTO!!! Claire get your camera ready!!

Attachment 414784 Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
<3
I also wonder sometimes about how many times a provider opens the doof and goes... OH fuck. fuck my life. and watches the clock hoping it will all be over soon
  • tzv13
  • 05-08-2015, 02:01 PM
I bet that happens a lot.
I also wonder sometimes about how many times a provider opens the doof and goes... OH fuck. fuck my life. and watches the clock hoping it will all be over soon Originally Posted by budman33
If you reviewed we'd have an accurate count.
  • tzv13
  • 05-08-2015, 05:43 PM
That's funny.
Depending on my hair length/color (it is now platinum) I have been compared, over the past few years to, Glenn Close and Christine Ebersol.

If I didn't have this damn 'nicely-nice' goddess image I have worked SO hard to cultivate *cough* I would post a damn purdy puddy pic, complete w/ pearls.

The longest hours are/were spent w/ gents who LOVE to kiss...insist on doing lots of it and can't. Otherwise, no one has ever skeered me dat bad

A

If I didn't have this damn 'nicely-nice' goddess image I have worked SO hard to cultivate *cough* I would post a damn purdy puddy pic, complete w/ pearls.

Originally Posted by Aphrodite
Well, thar ain't no law thet sez yew cain't send one o' them puddy pitchers ta sumbuddy via email.
Ya gotta love the way the old fat whores support and praise the old unattractive whores Originally Posted by Whispers
Whispers. I don't like confrontation. But, judging from the number of hurtful and offensive posts you make, you seem to be a very negative and unhappy person. I wish you and a few other guys on here would tone it down a bit.... I guess you guys love the attention.

Definition
By Mayo Clinic Staff
Antisocial personality disorder is a type of chronic mental condition in which a person's ways of thinking, perceiving situations and relating to others are dysfunctional — and destructive. People with antisocial personality disorder typically have no regard for right and wrong and often disregard the rights, wishes and feelings of others.

Those with antisocial personality disorder tend to antagonize, manipulate or treat others either harshly or with callous indifference....

Sound familiar???
Hahahahaha we do what we do, not because we need attention, but because it evokes emotion from you crybabies.
Emotion makes you normally wussy peeps post.
The last 6 days there has been constant input in the forum.
It was a fucking wasteland.
You crybabies are all the same..... like 5 year olds....... older brother has a basketball he's playing and you decide you want the ball..... you go crying to mommy to try and get her to make brother give you the ball..... older brother says fuck it...... gives you the ball..... then you fucking crybabies won't even play with it..... you just don't want older brother playing with it either.

Last week Whispers wasn't even posting..... SL and myself said fuck it let the baby have the ball..... you fuckers don't even post.

We have that skill of saying shit that pushes buttons, evokes emotional responses.....

It is necessary....... deal with it!