Putin vs Obama...

Suppose you were watching a couple of guys engage in a contest requiring mental toughness, wits, and guile. It could be nothing more than a few hands of Texas hold 'em. Maybe a couple of 3-0 blitz chess games. Or maybe a standoff involving an international dispute complete with claims, counterclaims, pseudo-negotiations, threats of consequences pursuant to the possible crossing of "red lines," etc.

Further suppose that the only thing you know about the two contestants is the following: One spent much of his young adulthood as a South Chicago "community organizer," while the other spent a number of years as a Soviet KGB agent.

Notwithstanding what may or may not be legal, just, or fair, which one of the two contestants would you bet on, at least with respect to how he plays whatever hand he's dealt?

(Yeah, I know. That's a tough one!)
Obama is not the only one that shits his pants when Putin walks in the room. Putin has invaded two countries in five years and not one single major power has lifted a finger to try and stop him.

But to be fair, if the people of any country are not willing to die defending their own country from invasion, then it was probably a shithole to begin with.
Get your lips off Putin's ass commies.
Suppose you were watching a couple of guys engage in a contest requiring mental toughness, wits, and guile. It could be nothing more than a few hands of Texas hold 'em. Maybe a couple of 3-0 blitz chess games. Or maybe a standoff involving an international dispute complete with claims, counterclaims, pseudo-negotiations, threats of consequences pursuant to the possible crossing of "red lines," etc.

Further suppose that the only thing you know about the two contestants is the following: One spent much of his young adulthood as a South Chicago "community organizer," while the other spent a number of years as a Soviet KGB agent.

Notwithstanding what may or may not be legal, just, or fair, which one of the two contestants would you bet on, at least with respect to how he plays whatever hand he's dealt?

(Yeah, I know. That's a tough one!) Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
What are you saying IB that Obie was the only "leader" at that age.
IBsybdrome. The epitome of dipshittery. And... A GAY FUCK DOLL WANNABE!
Actually, this makes me glad I voted for that pussy Obama, because I don't want to go to war with Russia, and he is scared to do it. Let them have Ukraine back, who gives a fuck? It used to be part of the USSR and why should Americans die fighting a real enemy with nuclear missiles?
Russia isn't an army of camel jockeys who admit defeat and surrender when the tanks roll into town.
They will kill our soldiers by the thousands and will die to save Mother Russia. Until they attack America it is none of our business.
What are you saying IB that Obie was the only "leader" at that age. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Quite the opposite, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Odumbo was a "slacker" focused on escaping responsibility and reality while Netanyahu, a team leader responsible for the lives of and leading his combat team, and Putin, a Soviet spy, were shouldering responsibility while constructively serving their respective nations.
Actually, this makes me glad I voted for that pussy Obama, because I don't want to go to war with Russia, and he is scared to do it. Let them have Ukraine back, who gives a fuck? It used to be part of the USSR and why should Americans die fighting a real enemy with nuclear missiles?
Russia isn't an army of camel jockeys who admit defeat and surrender when the tanks roll into town.
They will kill our soldiers by the thousands and will die to save Mother Russia. Until they attack America it is none of our business. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
War isn't the only solution. We could impose sanctions and freeze Russian assets today. Ohhh wait, Putin would probably bitchslap Obama for that too. Never mind, your right, looks like the Ukrainians are fucked, but it's not a country or people worth saving anyway.
Quite the opposite, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Odumbo was a "slacker" focused on escaping responsibility and reality while Netanyahu, a team leader responsible for the lives of and leading his combat team, and Putin, a Soviet spy, were shouldering responsibility while constructively serving their respective nations. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Unlike you, who focuses on escaping reality.

Why don't you escape the United States, you anti-American piece of shit?
Quite the opposite, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Odumbo was a "slacker" focused on escaping responsibility and reality while Netanyahu, a team leader responsible for the lives of and leading his combat team, and Putin, a Soviet spy, were shouldering responsibility while constructively serving their respective nations. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Had to throw your insults in didn't you, Simple minded ass wipe. Now I feel better. In Bred Hankering the dick sucking idiot. Jokes escape you don't they slacker.
The first time Putin was shown the inside of the Oval Office, he was struck speechless with awe except for two short words: "My God."

Could any blasphemy possibly have come out of his mouth, greater than the one which now sits behind that desk?
The first time Putin was shown the inside of the Oval Office, he was struck speechless with awe except for two short words: "My God."

Could any blasphemy possibly have come out of his mouth, greater than the one which now sits behind that desk? Originally Posted by roaringfork

nope...
Let them have Ukraine back, who gives a fuck? It used to be part of the USSR... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Let them have _______ back, who gives a fuck?

Fill in the blank:

Latvia
Lithuania
Estonia
Poland
Georgia
Armenia
Romania
Bulgaria
Czechoslovakia
East Germany

Etc...