Penthouse declares "Bush is Back"

HMMM I'm under Marla.... Look'n up at Da Triangle... Nice View from under here...

This look is good too, but...I love my "floating triange" all the look of bush, without the nasty hair inbetween the teeth!

Soft, wet, triangle kisses!

P.S. Raven don't let me fall asleep, I might fart on u!

P.S.S. U r the bestest gay hairdresser EVER!

P.S.S.S. Do u think maybe a powerwasher and some lye could remove the douchebag from their souls?
Marla...
Bald is OK.. At least the one above is clean...
I'll fart back.. So Bring it...
I Said I Wasn't a Hairdresser....
And I doubt it.. the Douchebag factor is too strong for just Lye and Powerwashing..
Long Live the Triangle...
Marla...
Bald is OK.. At least the one above is clean...
I'll fart back.. So Bring it...
I Said I Wasn't a Hairdresser....
And I doubt it.. the Douchebag factor is too strong for just Lye and Powerwashing..
Long Live the Triangle... Originally Posted by DFWRaven
LMAO. I couldn't find a pic with the girl that has the little floating trianlgle like I usually keep mine, so I chose that pic instead cuz it was sexy. Bush might be back but I doubt we would kick her out of the bedroom just because she freshly shaved her kitty!

And you ARE the hairdresser...lol It's like that naked therapist shit. Girls start getting naked in front of you and wanna tell you their whole life story
what happened to genitalia not allowed to be shown?
Why can't you show Gentiles?
Why can't you show Gentiles? Originally Posted by slowmover
board rule for awhile now
I love you to death, but neither my shot nor the pic earlier in the thread was what most consider blatant genitalia pics. It's not like the kitty was hanging wide open with the labia unfolded and the clit hanging out. The two pics in this thread were more "artful" depictions of the female anatomy.

Shoot, the way some girls straight up show pics of their buttholes on this site makes the pics in this thread look tame.

This has been my public service announcment of what constitutes graphic genitalia shots.

Muah!
Ive have been trying to grow a landing strip.

It's been about 10 years. Lol
Why can't you show Gentiles? Originally Posted by slowmover
I think the humor in this post was missed? Nice job slowmover...LOL
Yea, I saw that. It was quite humorous.
hmmm... I've been thinking about letting it grow back for awhile... but what to do with it in-between time dealing with the stubble???? Any suggestions?
I love you to death, but neither my shot nor the pic earlier in the thread was what most consider blatant genitalia pics. It's not like the kitty was hanging wide open with the labia unfolded and the clit hanging out. The two pics in this thread were more "artful" depictions of the female anatomy.

Shoot, the way some girls straight up show pics of their buttholes on this site makes the pics in this thread look tame.

This has been my public service announcment of what constitutes graphic genitalia shots.

Muah! Originally Posted by Marla
I love you too babe, but the rules don't say "blatant" not allowed and "artful" types are. The rules say no genitalia shots period. If that were the case, many would not have had to change their showcase pictures. But hey.....none of my business I guess.

I think the humor in this post was missed? Nice job slowmover...LOL Originally Posted by Tony Patella
Yea
I love a fabulous bush more than the next guy, but...this is a bit too much!
I love a fabulous bush more than the next guy, but...this is a bit too much! Originally Posted by Tony Patella
I can see your point. But if a guy wasn't paying for it, how many guys would say "no, I'm not going to hit that", especially if before seeing it they'd had a couple of drinks?