abortion

blame the founding fathers and the Federal Republic they created Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Don't have to. The SC could rule properly and avoid the shit storm.
Don't have to. The SC could rule properly and avoid the shit storm. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Saying there is no Constitutional basis for a women to abort the baby she is carrying IS the proper ruling. Shit storm? What shit storm? Of the Communists being upset? Too bad. That allows the power of the people to be properly exercised through their elected representatives at a more local level. Why do you oppose the people's representative will? They are not infringing anyones rights because again, there is no basis in the Constitution protecting the Right of a woman to kill her baby.

Find one for me if you like, and I will dismantle whatever logic you argue to find it... because it would be easily done. That's why Roe was bad case law and should never have been decided the way it was.
Agree, that is super likely. And we will get 50 definitions of ''life'', 50 forms of punishment (or no punishment), and lots of abortion travel, along with Pfizer profit spikes for its at home abortion pill.

Great solution, Republicans. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Well there are fifty different genders so I guess it's fitting to have fifty variations on a theme of what the hell the definition of "Life" is. So if any of this upsets you look to the Democrats the party of Misfits who bring on this stupid shit. People need to realize Roe vs Wade was never a Constitutional Right and never will be.
  • WTF
  • 05-12-2022, 06:40 AM
Well there are fifty different genders so I guess it's fitting to have fifty variations on a theme of what the hell the definition of "Life" is. So if any of this upsets you look to the Democrats the party of Misfits who bring on this stupid shit. People need to realize Roe vs Wade was never a Constitutional Right and never will be. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Just like the right to marry outside one's race was no right.....unless you consider unenumerated rights.

Roe has nothing to do with the constitution and everything to do with a certain group of folks wanting to impose their morals over another group.

If you don't want to get an abortion, don't. It is that simple.

If you truly believe that doctors are killing babies....you are not much of a man to have let this gone on for 50 years.

Eric Rudolf is the only person in your movement with any conviction.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Rudolph
If you truly believe that doctors are killing babies....you are not much of a man to have let this gone on for 50 years. Originally Posted by WTF
LOL.. And if the Court decides to overturn Roe you aren't much of a man to stop them...

whatayagonnadoboutit, pussy?
Just like the right to marry outside one's race was no right.....unless you consider unenumerated rights.

Roe has nothing to do with the constitution and everything to do with a certain group of folks wanting to impose their morals over another group.

If you don't want to get an abortion, don't. It is that simple.

If you truly believe that doctors are killing babies....you are not much of a man to have let this gone on for 50 years.

Eric Rudolf is the only person in your movement with any conviction.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Rudolph Originally Posted by WTF
Roe vs Wade was politicized. Oh and I don't know who these Doctors are that perform Abortions. Any Doctor who performs an Abortion isn't much of a Doctor and they've violated their oath by performing one. There isn't much I can do to stop Abortions without committing a crime myself. What am I suppose to do break an Abortionist's hands?
LOL.. And if the Court decides to overturn Roe you aren't much of a man to stop them...

whatayagonnadoboutit, pussy? Originally Posted by texassapper
The preceding message has been brought to you by the early favorite for 2022 DOTY.

And the presumptive winner of the coveted Golden Lips award.

First double winner in a decade.
Speaking for the AMA:

Roe vs Wade was politicized. Oh and I don't know who these Doctors are that perform Abortions. Any Doctor who performs an Abortion isn't much of a Doctor and they've violated their oath by performing one. There isn't much I can do to stop Abortions without committing a crime myself. What am I suppose to do break an Abortionist's hands? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Thank you Dr. Zorba

• WTF
  • 05-12-2022, 08:02 AM

whatayagonnadoboutit, pussy? Originally Posted by texassapper
I do not believe tht murder is involved either way.

Pussy is subjective but you've stood around for 50 years with your thumb up your ass while YOU believed babies were being murdered.

Like I said the only one with any power of his conviction is this guy

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Rudolph
The preceding message has been brought to you by the early favorite for 2022 DOTY. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's what I thought, old man, you're a lot of talk and no action. You are as impotent on here as you are in real life, tough guy.
Speaking for the AMA:

Thank you Dr. Zorba

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're welcome Nurse Wilkes.
you've stood around for 50 years with your thumb up your ass while YOU believed babies were being murdered. Originally Posted by WTF
LOL... Sorry, we're still (at least at this point) a nation of laws. I don't agree that physical violence is necessary to overturn Roe... as we're about to witness. By your standard the only abolitionist that meant what he said, was John Brown. Even Frederick Douglass didn't have the courage of his convictions by your standard.

But I don't believe you have any standards or convictions. Communists will say whatever they need to in order to destroy our Republic. Sorry, I don't play that game. You can simply FOAD, commie.
It is not like they have no choice at all. That plan B is going to be real popular.
And stds will probably go down now maybe
"It was an abortion....an abortion, Michael. I would not bring another one of your children into this world. This all has to stop."
"It was an abortion....an abortion, Michael. I would not bring another one of your children into this world. This all has to stop." Originally Posted by VitaMan
Yeah, nothing indicates that you're out of ideas as when you start posting quotes from fiction. Keep swinging for the fences little Commie.