MY NEW PHOTO SHOOT PICS- ANY SUGGESTIONS?

the cheeto photo helped me figure out exactly what my dick would look like in your mouth. Same size. Thanks!
OP, BTW, I still think your profile pic in the blue cutoffs with your tits propped forward is the hottest pic on the site.
Were you talking about this picture? Do you guys want to see more like this?

Heck, yeah!
Cage, I think your cock would be a perfect fit for my mouth)
For guys wondering if I can handle more than one cheeto or whatever you imagine putting in my mouth here is another pic)

More red lipstick Teagen!!!
Damn! I would bang the shit out of Teagen!

Nice pics! And yes, more pussy shots please and thank you!
I don't know why, but I wish you have shorter hair, like a bob cut or pixie cut. Idk, but I think a short hair style suits ya.

It's just a fantasy of mine.
You look terrific Originally Posted by killswitch321

I'm more into the vintage look myself. I think the beautiful OP would look great with a Edwardian era "Gibson Girl" do.

Here's my approximation, just for fun.

But, on a more serious note, I think the OP should take some shots with her hair up, the back of a lady's neck is a very sexy thing indeed.
Am I mistaken, or is that cheeto precisely 1.3" long? Originally Posted by TinMan
1.3" of dangling Cheeto!
There seems to be one missing. No photo spread is complete with a pic of my head buried in your ctotch. Ijs.
Golforfish, I agree that we need to take a photo of your head buried in my crotch. That is definitely on my photo TDL)))
Any other guys want personalized photos of one or more of your body parts buried in one or more of my body parts, just let me know)))
Were you talking about this picture? Do you guys want to see more like this?

Originally Posted by Teagenluv

Fucking A+ I was!!!! Damn, that is so hot!!!
  • blank
  • 07-17-2017, 08:45 AM
Love the pics. I would love to do a photo shoot with you, with or without cheetos!
Yes ! The Girls are a major asset of yours sweet girl. The standing pic and the close up are all in the right direction.

For me: Holding on to a table, bending over, the breasts hanging, is the perfect shot. Or even a small GIF with them bouncing ( Say: Taking off your shirt and they dropping down ) .

I love big tits.
Omg...you are one smokin' hotttt young woman. Sigh....you're why broken down wrecks...such as myself...hobby.