PSA

I am going to try and see if she can cure me : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered
may your pockets be deep, as I bet IOP not covered by health care
The thing is when I first found this site.. quite a few ladies were doing BB with someone they were comfortable with.. but of course you have those few idiots that want to post about it instead of sending someone a person a message.. now you have all these women that say now everything is protected yet still I see low key bbj offered now to me that's the same as going in raw down stairs because you can still get something.. also you have guys seem questionable girls along with girls saying sometimes questionable guys..the moral of the story is be responsible and follow your gut if something feels off to you or intuition because 99.9 percent of time it's right on the money
The thing is when I first found this site.. quite a few ladies were doing BB with someone they were comfortable with.. but of course you have those few idiots that want to post about it instead of sending someone a person a message.. now you have all these women that say now everything is protected yet still I see low key bbj offered now to me that's the same as going in raw down stairs because you can still get something.. also you have guys seem questionable girls along with girls saying sometimes questionable guys..the moral of the story is be responsible and follow your gut if something feels off to you or intuition because 99.9 percent of time it's right on the money Originally Posted by change2chance
F
Who are you?
Who are you? Originally Posted by Notuagain
well I'm also known as OCD, why ya ask?
well I'm also known as OCD, why ya ask? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Im pretty sure I have seen you called more colorful names also
Im pretty sure I have seen you called more colorful names also Originally Posted by lilylivered
ya that offshoredrilling guy keeps calling me a jackass.

but to put the AD back into this ThreAD
If I like her look, and we get-a-long, I could be talked into PSA maybe.
after a few years that is.

I need ta ask the op how much covered brownie points are worth keeping this ad going. I bet nothing
mmm cheap bump for all that did not do their homework
I'll be damned.