DearJohn and TheDaliaLama Philosophy Thread

I am God's second son but I'm not sure about dieing for you sins...this board is sinful as fuck! Originally Posted by WTF
Dying...

If you wanna het to Heaven, you got to raise a little hell...

. Originally Posted by WTF
You missed dying. He mangled that too. He had no clue. That quirky Y/I thing had him all fucked up. Originally Posted by bambino
No I didn't miss it! I just wasn't going to give him the satisfaction that he corrected it with his second post, but you're right he is a CREEPER
  • WTF
  • 04-05-2018, 05:16 PM
No I didn't miss it! I just wasn't going to give him the satisfaction that he corrected it with his second post, but you're right he is a CREEPER Originally Posted by Hotrod511
You two homo's keep fucking with Jesus 2.0 and you will wind up losing your school monitor spelling jobs.
You two homo's keep fucking with Jesus 2.0 and you will wind up losing your school monitor spelling jobs. Originally Posted by WTF
You keep CREEPING and Jesus is going to send you to Homo Heaven. But that is your goal!!
  • WTF
  • 04-06-2018, 07:49 AM
You keep CREEPING and Jesus is going to send you to Homo Heaven. But that is your goal!! Originally Posted by bambino
Originally Posted by WTF
They say Satan is into Homosexual like youCREEPER
  • WTF
  • 04-06-2018, 11:54 AM
They say Satan is into Homosexual Originally Posted by Hotrod511
If you suck bambino's dick while fingering his asshole you're not a homosexual according to bambino!

If you suck bambino's dick while fingering his asshole you're not a homosexual according to bambino!

Originally Posted by WTF
According to you, having sex with a woman is the Devils work!!!!!
  • WTF
  • 04-06-2018, 02:20 PM
According to you, having sex with a woman is the Devils work!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Yea if that entails an old raspy voiced woman with large fingers sticking them up my ass!

You call that heaven, I call it hell!
Yea if that entails an old raspy voiced woman with large fingers sticking them up my ass!

You call that heaven, I call it hell! Originally Posted by WTF
Right, you would rather CREEP men!!!! Whatcha gonna do when ECCIE goes away. Bye Bye lifetime PA! You can’t CREEP guys on the web anymore. You’ll have to become an old street CREEPER. Good luck!!!!!!
  • WTF
  • 04-06-2018, 03:18 PM
! Whatcha gonna do when ECCIE goes away. Bye By! Originally Posted by bambino
Where you gonna find someone to finger your ass?
Where you gonna find someone to finger your ass? Originally Posted by WTF
I have her number, along with several others. Attended a few GTGs here. Hookers passing out contact info. I should have invited you. Lots of guys you could have CREEPED.
  • R.M.
  • 04-07-2018, 07:34 AM
When are you girls gonna start playing Barbra Streisand songs? I almost vote show tunes.
  • WTF
  • 04-07-2018, 07:51 AM
When are you girls gonna start playing Barbra Streisand songs? I almost vote show tunes. Originally Posted by R.M.
bambino can hit all the high notes when they shove that fist up his bung!
bambino can hit all the high notes when they shove that fist up his bung! Originally Posted by WTF
Unfortunately, WTF is still a member here - so we can only hope he vacates his account so we can upbraid him for violating the new rules, though admittedly this falls under the "ex post facto" exception.
Why bump the thread, then, friendly fred?