Do women that are constantly in the center of controversy actually make money as a result?

Rolling down a hill is litterally one of the most fun things to do.
Y'all should try it sometime.
The bigger you are the faster you go!
I'd prefer orders to shut my mouth and demands on how much or when I should talk to be in the context of consensual sexy times. I'm perplexed at the notion that it is unfavorable for providers to verbalize when, or as much as they see fit. Whilst there are dudes on here with a few dozen thousand posts and posts per day averages nearing 20.

Either way, there are reasons why idioms like "success from scandal" or "no such thing as bad publicity" capture aspects of our collective imagination. They are definitely limited, and in many don't make the best intentional business practices when it comes to providing. But as much as some people shame mistakes and failure, deep down, most people can appreciate a good bouncing back from controversy story.
Some of you small core group of more active guys here seem to be quite openly (intentionally, honestly) doing two things. Correct me if I'm wrong.

1. Trying to run off the providers who you think are tool old, fat or otherwise unattractive to be providing. Not thieves or threats, just not up to your standards.

2. Reducing threADSs, which as far as I can tell is any time a provider starts a conversation about anything in coed.

True?
Why? I don't understand why anyone would want to do either of those things.
Not actually. But close. Some of the ads the girls run in coed are received quite well but the never ending stream of ones that come from the desperate old,fat and ugly ones got way too repetitive....
...but the never ending stream of ones that come from the desperate old,fat and ugly ones got way too repetitive.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Some of you small core group of more active guys here seem to be quite openly (intentionally, honestly) doing two things. Correct me if I'm wrong.

1. Trying to run off the providers who you think are tool old, fat or otherwise unattractive to be providing. Not thieves or threats, just not up to your standards.

There might very well be "hobbyists" that wish undesirable providers would just go away. But there are also hobbyist that could care less if thiey are here. They just get sick and tired of their COED TheADS. The ThreAD is a AD and nothing more! Its not fair to the other providers that follow the guidelines about placing ADS. The AD section, WEEKEND LINE UP and ISO / SNATCH isn't enough for these providers?

2. Reducing threADSs, which as far as I can tell is any time a provider starts a conversation about anything in coed.

Love for you to post a few links of "interesting hobby related" threads that a provider started in COED.

True?
Why? I don't understand why anyone would want to do either of those things. Originally Posted by irishlad
Hobbyists & Providers interact in the WELCOME Section, The ALERTS section, The ISO Section, The SANDBOX and COED. ADS don't belong in COED!

Here is a CLASSIC example:

Shayla84

11-10-15 She posts in PROVIDER ADS
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1548876&highlight=

11-12-15 She posts in the WEEKEND LINE UP
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1551141&highlight=

11-14-15 She posts in COED
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1551141&highlight=

Now you take a peak at that COED ThreAD and tell me what's so fucking interesting and new about the hobby that we might be interested in?

Now Shayla84 has been around a while and can hold her own with about anyone on here! I for one welcome her participation. Its the ADS in COED we can all do without!
The ThreAD is a AD and nothing more! Its not fair to the other providers that follow the guidelines about placing ADS. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Then why don't you get off your fat, old, lazy, impotent ass and get them to post their own threADs. Last time I checked there wasn't any guideline preventing them from doing so. There's plenty of room here for everybody. The more the merrier, I say.

Perhaps you should channel all of that negativity into a more positive crusade.
Maybe show the Providers you DO want to see in Co-ed how to use some ingenuity and creativity in posting their own threADs.
Take some initiative!

Instead of whining about it all the time.

Maybe you missed this post from St. Christopher...

"Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Hey gang, on occasion I've seen staff take action on what is referred to as a "threAD" as though there was actually some sort of rule on this site disallowing it.

Well, there's not....and that's not an oversight.

ECCIE is threAD friendly: what this means is that no staff is to take action against any post or thread that someone considers to be a threAD. Don't move it. Don't point or suspend the poster. Don't warn the member in any way...PM or in a post. If someone RTMs a post referring to it as a threAD, simply let them know that we do not take action on those types of posts and if they want to let the OP know in a respectful way, go ahead.....but again, I do not want any warnings coming from staff unless instructed to do so.

With that said, if the members want to express their distaste on a thread that they feel is blatant advertising, let them...within reason. Just don't let it get out of hand, meaning insults or other violations of forum guidelines.

Thanks for your cooperation,

St. C"

ECCIE is threAD friendly

Learn it. Live it. Love it.
Then why don't you get off your fat, old, lazy, impotent ass and get them to post their own threADs. Last time I checked there wasn't any guideline preventing them from doing so. There's plenty of room here for everybody. The more the merrier, I say.

Maybe show the Providers you DO want to see in Co-ed how to use some ingenuity and creativity in posting their own threADs.
Take some initiative!

Hey gang, on occasion I've seen staff take action on what is referred to as a "threAD" as though there was actually some sort of rule on this site disallowing it.

ECCIE is threAD friendly: what this means is that no staff is to take action against any post or thread that someone considers to be a threAD. Don't move it. Don't point or suspend the poster. Don't warn the member in any way...PM or in a post. If someone RTMs a post referring to it as a threAD, simply let them know that we do not take action on those types of posts and if they want to let the OP know in a respectful way, go ahead.....but again, I do not want any warnings coming from staff unless instructed to do so.

With that said, if the members want to express their distaste on a thread that they feel is blatant advertising, let them...within reason. Just don't let it get out of hand, meaning insults or other violations of forum guidelines.

St. C"

ECCIE is threAD friendly

Learn it. Live it. Love it. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

Just a question bitter old man, have you ever posted anything that wasn't negative?
Please post a link to that post?
I just did.

Have you?
Here's one today.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1561745&highlight=

Where's your's bitter old man?
I just did. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
There's your mistake bitter old man, bitching like an old lady is not the same as being positive.
Try contributing something worthwhile I know it's hard for an old fart... but give it a try.
Big Bad troll killer... hahahaha suicide is the solution.
ricky boy, you're just not worth my time.

Take some initiative!

St. C"

ECCIE is threAD friendly

Learn it. Live it. Love it. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
What's wrong with posting ADS in the AD sections and leaving Coed for interaction between hobbyists and providers that would like to discuss "interesting" hobby related topics?
Because there is nothing wrong with it and not against the rules. In addition, some threADs are better than the bashing of the hobbiest.

Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*