Trumps tax cuts for the middle class, Yeah RIght!

Gentlemen some reading for your enjoyment

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
You saying I am on some type of free money scheme, access cards wow, You must know all about those (Staff edit) the crazy things you say and post. Originally Posted by Cody69
I’m saying that if you didn’t get a noticeable tax reduction then you’re probably part of the population that doesn’t pay taxes. I guess being oblivious is also a possibility.
You want to pay taxes once a year instead of out of everyone’s paycheck. Who are you El Chapo?
No. I’m an independent contractor who, like other independent contractors, has to set aside money to pay their taxes every quarter. Every year would be better, but that’s not how it works. Withholding as much as possible so you earn the interest rather than the giving the government an interest free loan (what most people, who are brainwashed enough to think they’ve gotten some windfall tax refund, do), is the best way of doing it according to the gal who does our taxes.
No he was a standalone guy I don’t think he was a puppet or a fluffer.
You talk about me having all that welfare money, spend some of that drug money you apparently know all about.
. I personally worked all my life.
I’m not really sure what that is supposed to mean, but reasonably sure it’s a forbidden topic.
Yeah, Biden has nothing to do with energy skyrocketing. He only campaigned to destroy the industry.

“I want you to look at my eyes. I guarantee you. I guarantee you. We’re going to end fossil fuel.”

“We are going to get rid of fossil fuels very quickly.”

“we should put them (energy executives) in jail”

-Joe Biden Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
and yet the us oil output is the highest in history it's up over a million barrels a day in the last year
So he’s either full of shit or totally ineffective.
A question for the economic experts on here. What happens when you cut taxes in a "hot economy"?
So he’s either full of shit or totally ineffective. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Maybe both lol
All I know is, even adjusting for inflation, I'm doing WAY better now than I was when trump was in office. His tax cuts didn't do shit for me (or most others, if they're being honest about - and good luck with that).

The economy is fine. If somebody can't afford an extra 50 cents a gallon of gas without going into a tizzy about it, that's on them. Originally Posted by tommy156
OOPS - the American Public knows the truth. Thankfully they are still benefiting from the Trump tax cuts while Senile Biden screws them over with record inflation, a terrible economy and out of control government spending.

I suspect it is likely that the only people who may be doing better under Senile Biden are the illegals and other getting free government handouts. The vast majority of Americans are not as evidenced by the poll

So 27% of the population is brain dead. That’s disconcerting.
So 27% of the population is brain dead. That’s disconcerting. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
It is indeed. But that is probably the percentage of literally brain dead leftists who will make excuses for Senile Biden no matter what