You'll about to create the hobby world you'll want

... maybe UC can shed some light on this. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Well... what happens in eccie mod land stays in eccie mod land.

However, if they wish, members can mention their personal experiences regarding darts scores.
Dupe

However, if they wish, members can mention their personal experiences regarding darts scores. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Vita Man asked a simple question as to why Pit has not been banned yet? Usually your go to answer is the word 'guidelines" but my count looking at "the guidelines" he has or should have accumulated enough points to be banned 3 times over. Guess the moderating is subjective here huh?
Vita Man asked a simple question as to why Pit has not been banned yet? Usually your go to answer is the word 'guidelines" but my count looking at "the guidelines" he has or should have accumulated enough points to be banned 3 times over. Guess the moderating is subjective here huh? Originally Posted by golferguy55
Why is it so important to you for him to be banned? Seems odd and stupid. You can choose to ignore and not respond. The ones who respond are just as annoying as him y’all respond collectively more than he post. It’s a couple of y’all who could use some help and stop spamming
Why is it so important to you for him to be banned? Seems odd and stupid. You can choose to ignore and not respond. The ones who respond are just as annoying as him y’all respond collectively more than he post. It’s a couple of y’all who could use some help and stop spamming Originally Posted by Whosthebest
Then follow your own advice and put us on ignore if you don't like what we post. Pretty simple and if you need some help just ask and we will be glad to help. The fact that Pit has gotten by with making racist comments and making disparaging threads about people is unbelievable and most anyone else would have been banned for less. And as I mentioned if you don't like what we post just put us on ignore or don't click on the thread.
Why is it so important to you for him to be banned? Seems odd and stupid. You can choose to ignore and not respond. The ones who respond are just as annoying as him y’all respond collectively more than he post. It’s a couple of y’all who could use some help and stop spamming Originally Posted by Whosthebest
Like I said before if it bothers you, you could scroll on by and get you some business….

I believe you referenced me being annoying before but you see how much I care So guess what you’re in last place

However, if they wish, members can mention their personal experiences regarding darts scores. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Personal experience

I started a thread. One trolling poster asked several ridiculous leading questions. I said just that.

The mod said I should respond or not start a discussion, and proposed I should not be on Eccie if I don't engage the troll.

Then the mod gave me points and banned me.
VM,
Even if hunting trolls, one must stay within the guidelines.
Vita Man asked a simple question as to why Pit has not been banned yet? Usually your go to answer is the word 'guidelines" but my count looking at "the guidelines" he has or should have accumulated enough points to be banned 3 times over. Guess the moderating is subjective here huh? Originally Posted by golferguy55

Yes, I agree he should be banned especially after he’s so grotesquely put me down. I think that should be against guidelines. He was very rude and very disgusting and so was his butt buddy friend. He’s nothing but a Weasel
Actually he did it to himself in another thread.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-19-2023, 01:47 PM
Personal experience

I started a thread. One trolling poster asked several ridiculous leading questions. I said just that.

The mod said I should respond or not start a discussion, and proposed I should not be on Eccie if I don't engage the troll.

Then the mod gave me points and banned me. Originally Posted by VitaMan
lol sir. engage the troll or get pointed. i guess you just gotta pick the least worse option. me, i would engage the troll. reverse trolling will get you points, but at least they will have been worth it, at least if your reverse troll game is on point.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-25-2023, 07:46 PM
Personal experience

Then the mod gave me points and banned me. Originally Posted by VitaMan
was the mod pistolero tho..
Let's try to stay on topic folks.....