For All Hobbyists Who Almost, Wanted To, Or Interested In Seeing Ebony Providers

If some folks aren't attracted to AA women, then all the more for me, thank you very much. No problems here at all with AA women. I have dated AA women and had an AA girlfriend years ago. I do have a thing for them. I just find AA women to be very sexy. As a matter of fact, I had a hot time with one today.
eroticmargan - you look great, nice smile!

knotaprayr - a hard read with no paragraphs, what is a CEB? But I know what you are talking about.
The first two responses to this thread was straight negative.

However i have the warm and fizzies now, its really great to see so many men out there who doesn't mind a sweet chocolate treat. Hugs and kisses to the men who had positive things to say. Kudos to you all.
  • OFF
  • 04-28-2010, 09:52 AM
This white brotha from the waist down is down with the sistas! Originally Posted by Neotek
I am confused ... is this a reference to your manhood? LOL

I have seen a number of ebony ladies and count several of them as "Hobby" friends.

OFF :-)
Great thread, luv'd it!
it all boils down to attraction in the hobby. whether its race, size,etc...a gent has a fantasy, and wants his "perfect" girl to make it reality. =)

ive come to realize its just the way things will be.
I've enjoyed many ebony ladies. If their attitude is right, they are no different that any other lady on this planet.

Wildest one in recent time was a dark skinned Saudi lady. Kind of strange as they behead their providers over there. She informed me of this as she rode me like a pro at a top rated hotel in Riyadh. Talk about a weird experience.
I too find this thread very interesting and wish we had some in Houston like it!!! All races have their fair share of beautiful women. There is a flavor for every taste in our lovely race from ivory to caramel(like me) to mahogany!!!! Love hearing all the positive feedback,good thread indeed!
Generalizations are generally wrong, and maybe we only see what we want to see. But, since I work with many guys from the northeast, and, of course, guys talk about women, I've noticed most of them sort of stick their nose up when I point out a lovely of the darker persuasion.

Being raised in the South, the alleged home of all things racist I've never understood it. To be sure I am put off by the "Ghetto" subculture and language, but that is regardless of the color of the individuals practicing it.

Regards,

PS
This seems like a great place to show off the photo I took of Pleasure a couple of years ago after one of our meetings. It's hard to imagine how anyone can look into those eyes and not be swept away.

• OFF
  • 04-29-2010, 10:50 AM
This seems like a great place to show off the photo I took of Pleasure a couple of years ago after one of our meetings. It's hard to imagine how anyone can look into those eyes and not be swept away. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Very nice pic IL!
Chocolate, caramel, butterscotch or divinity, color does not matter, they can all be sweet. You can not pay a Walmart price expecting a Tiffani experience. Also, I believe you have to be with a provider on more than one occasion to really experience all they have to offer. If you go in with an attitude that you are there to get all you can get without regard or respect of the provider, you will probably not be happy or satisfied with the results.

I have found a diamond in the rough, a beautiful woman who I will not mention, who takes care of me in extraordinary ways, she is the ultimate GFE. I make every effort to make her feel like the special person with many gifts that she is. Anyone who says people of color are not GFE simply have not met the right person or has not been taking care of the provider they are with.
I am confused ... is this a reference to your manhood? LOL Originally Posted by OFF
Well...doh! I guess you'll have to ask the ladies.
I'm into bbbjcim and I find that ebony providers just never provide that service.
My first was in 1968 ( non hobby ) have continued ocasionally in and out of the hobby. What appeals to me physically in women is more abundent in the White , Asian , and Hispanic woman. If a Black woman has the physical make-up I prefer , great. It's about physical make, not color.
I'm really into massages - happy ending or not. Some of AA ladies have an extremely nice touch. My experience isn't vast enough to put any weight on the small sampling - but I'm working on it.
I love women, so to me, race is not an issue. The things I care about have to do with the individual and the services she may or may not provide. My experiences thus far with all providers have been excellent. But I took my time to do the research on each one. Originally Posted by Mister Tudball
Mr. Tudball said it best. It has nothing to do with Race, Creed, or Color. For Me, it has EVERYTHING to do with PASSIONATE ATTITUDE. I don't know if Ladies realize how ya'll can make a man feel when you have a Passionate Attitude toward him. Are focused on him. Are giving him your undivided attention. How you treat him. How you touch him. Could affect us for weeks to come. Ladies can actually make a man's Heart Sing, and it don't matter what color her skin is when she does it.

just my 2 cents,

CG