TROUBLE WITH A CLIENT

Mods? Close thread? Both sides have had their say. You want bareback go see 67. Those that want to see Heaven can read all her reviews.
^^^^^
Noooo!!!!! This is pure magic! I haven't seen such masochistic self mutilation ignorance since two minutes ago in sandbox.
  • 12-21-2012, 07:45 PM
Dr Paul, did u read my review ( ROS) where in my review ( ROS,) does it say anything about bare back. She provided the condoms. We both agreed on this appointment. There was never any mention of BB for this session. As a matter of fact I even went to go pick her up near the place she works at. And after our session I took her back to where she works at. We were in good terms after the appointment. But I'm going to say it again, just because I gave her a NO, she retaliated and all this drama happened just because of TWO LETTERS, ONE WORD, NO
This is so messed up : (
Nobody ever wins either side of these he said/she said battles.
But the dude provide the content of the text. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
How about we don't provide that content on here.
. But the dude provide the content of the text.

. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
As Mojo said, np private communications are to be posted. 67 wrote out what he said she said. Use that grain of salt.
As a matter of fact I even went to go pick her up near the place she works at. And after our session I took her back to where she works at. Originally Posted by 67
Well if that is the case, it does make you more creditable ... who the hell would accept a ride back with a psycho who had been disrespecting her for the past hour? Hell, she had $300 in her pocket, call a cab.

I tend to believe you 67 ... she didn't care to alert any other providers on this matter until after you posted your "no" review. If she thought you were so fucked up in the head that it required an alert, why do it after the "no" review. I've seen many girls do exactly the same thing that is being done here.

Tip for you ladies: if you see a jackass report him right away, not after he posts a "no" review on you.
He kept pressuring me and pressuring me and it finally got to me.. So I sent him a txt saying I would consider it. Originally Posted by HeavenShaw
The World is now right................

Brooke chimed in........

With the same Logic, that she used, with the robbery at gun point on another thread.

I can sleep well tonight.
1. I'm still befuddled as to why you would even continue communication once he mentioned BBFS or any service you consider unsafe or don't provide. Any NORMAL provider would just hang up the phone and put him on call block and post an alert in the ladies' section/providerbuzz.

2. I honestly feel that we should stop making BBFS providers and hobbyist stay in the closet. Let them have their own forum and live their choices openly. Millions of people bareback in America and the demographic doesn't change when it comes to P4P. It is unfair and oppressive for those who want enjoy their sexual choices in the open without being ridiculed and blacklisted. This type of discrimination and judgement is akin to the suffering of homosexuals who are in the closet.
The World is now right................

Brooke chimed in........

With the same Logic, that she used, with the robbery at gun point on another thread.

I can sleep well tonight. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
67 seems to be another fucktard who likes to manipulate not-so-bright, young hooktards into bbfs.

Oh well as long as he continues down this road and oncehis dick falls off maybe we won't have to read about his sleazy, dirty laundry on this good upstanding message board of ours.
Green ooze coming out of his stem?

WTF is that? That is just nasty.
Girl I think your naive... if someone's a dick on the phone, why would you agree to see them? Your either naive or desperate.