The Fast and Furious scandal is turning into President Obama's Watergate

Everyone seems to think this all started under Obama but he was sworn in as President on January 20, 2009. This program was started THREE YEARS before Obama was elected by Bush and his people, NOT Obama. Like a lot of other things, Obama was left to clean up the mess. Originally Posted by Big Louie

Bush's "Operation Wide Receiver" started in 2006, and the gun sales ENDED in 2007 and involved 500 weapons. ICE agents killed relating to "Operation Wide Receiver" = 0.

"Fast and Furious" DID start on Odumbo's watch in 2009 and ran until 2011, and it may have involved between 2,000 to 12,000 weapons. ICE agents killed relating to Odumbo's "Fast and Furious" = 2.
Ummmm....since when did Republicans start caring about dead mexicans?

This is just another "gotcha" politics plain and simple and we all know it. A witch hunt and its stupid. Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1
Why don't the Dimos care about dead Mexicans? Holder and Obama are stonewalling. There's a reason they won't release the subpoenaed documents. They're hiding something illegal. It's not a witch hunt. Holder is not going to last. I expect he'll be resigning soon "to spend more time with his family"
  • Doove
  • 06-23-2012, 05:56 AM
And don't forget the reason this entire fiasco was cooked up in the beginning.

The President and Eric Holder wanted to aquire weapons from honest American Dealers, smuggle them into Mexico, and when mayhem broke out, they could say that the guns came from Dealers in the United States, proving we need more extensive gun controle.

Is that about it? Originally Posted by Jackie S
And COG thinks Sexyeccentric is dumb.
  • WTF
  • 06-23-2012, 06:58 AM
Over three hundred Mexicans and an ICE agent -- an American -- are dead. Their deaths are connected to the weapons given to drug cartels by the Odumbo administration. Your remark shows the true shallowness of your concern for your fellow human beings. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hot damn...don't forget all the poor people in Iraq we killed with our guns!

We pick and choose which deaths are worth achieving our goals and which one's are not.

Oil is always worth a few more than drugs!

I find it odd neither side in this discussion seems concerned about the dealers selling to the straw buyers,who were getting the guns to Mexico.
I find it odd neither side in this discussion seems concerned about the dealers selling to the straw buyers,who were getting the guns to Mexico. Originally Posted by ekim008
Ekim the Inbred, it was a dealer that approached the ATF and informed them of unusual gun sales. The ATF said, "Let them keep buying the guns, and you keep selling them. We'll catch them and arrest them."

Hot damn...don't forget all the poor people in Iraq we killed with our guns!

We pick and choose which deaths are worth achieving our goals and which one's are not.

Oil is always worth a few more than drugs! Originally Posted by WTF
But at least the Iraqi government was fully informed as to American intentions and was a party to the hostilities. Odumbo didn't inform the Mexicans he was giving weapons to enemies of their state.
  • Doove
  • 06-23-2012, 12:34 PM
Odumbo didn't inform the Mexicans he was giving weapons to enemies of their state. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I must say, IB, i'm beginning to buy into your whole argument that guns, in fact, kill people, rather than other people.
I must say, IB, i'm beginning to buy into your whole argument that guns, in fact, kill people, rather than other people. Originally Posted by Doove
Doofus, you are worm with your head up your ass; hence, your circular reasoning always come up smelling like shit.
  • CJ7
  • 06-23-2012, 01:12 PM
Doofus, you are worm with your head up your ass; hence, your circular reasoning always come up smelling like shit. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

try again?
  • CJ7
  • 06-23-2012, 01:20 PM
Ekim the Inbred, it was a dealer that approached the ATF and informed them of unusual gun sales. The ATF said, "Let them keep buying the guns, and you keep selling them. We'll catch them and arrest them."

But at least the Iraqi government was fully informed as to American intentions and was a party to the hostilities. Odumbo didn't inform the Mexicans he was giving weapons to enemies of their state. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

the mexican police are so totally credible they would never have said a word to the durg cartel we were using a sting operation

BRILLIANT!

But at least the Iraqi government was fully informed as to American intentions and was a party to the hostilities. Odumbo didn't inform the Mexicans he was giving weapons to enemies of their state.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Hankering the pompous as usual you have everything ass backwards and you call me inbred,your family tree looks like a utility pole.
Hankering the pompous as usual you have everything ass backwards and you call me inbred,your family tree looks like a utility pole. Originally Posted by ekim008
You are your own grandfather!
your family tree looks like a utility pole. Originally Posted by ekim008
I like IB, but that was funny!

Except for the ECCIE National Sandbox, this story is getting almost no bandwidth.

Just another example of special interest owned Republicans fucking around instead of doing the work they were elected for.
Except for the ECCIE National Sandbox, this story is getting almost no bandwidth.

Just another example of special interest owned Republicans fucking around instead of doing the work they were elected for. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid

I love your circular reasoning. The main stream liberal media ignores an important story, so that means it's not an important story, because they're ingnoring it.

Obama could murder someone on camera, and if The New York Times didn't cover it, liberals would say it wasn't an important story. That's old news, let's move on!