Texas police group puts up billboard warning "enter at your own risk," saying Austin defunded police

the puppy brigade - as usual - has nothing constructive to offer -just 3rd grade level potty insults.

Grow up and get aneducation - learn to think for Oneself rather than be dictated to by your racist, marxist DPST leadership and narrative.

Such poor, deluded souls. Originally Posted by oeb11

Chicken Little, you need to stay out of the Dallas Public Library, son. They're warping your mind. Also, please put me back on ignore. Thanks.
  • oeb11
  • 09-11-2020, 06:47 PM
Ah - the usual intellectually bankrupt racist, marxist DPST response - were you educated among the Australian aboriginies????
To assume one knows the minds of other peoples - but i would not insult the Abo's in such a way.

They are better people than racist, marxist DPST's!
Ah - the usual intellectually bankrupt racist, marxist DPST response - were you educated among the Australian aboriginies????
To assume one knows the minds of other peoples - but i would not insult the Abo's in such a way.

They are better people than racist, marxist DPST's! Originally Posted by oeb11
Damn right!

Fucking SFNLF's!
Yeah, my wife was that hot, too. When she was 14. Originally Posted by Lapdog
She's still half my age! I'm plenty happy. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Pedophile. When she was 14 you were 28.

Quit digging. Your hole is getting bigger and deeper.
If.... that makes him a pedophile... then what does it make all the 50 and 60-somethings on this board who flock to see 21 year olds?
  • oeb11
  • 09-13-2020, 08:58 AM
normal Men.
Check the legal statutes as to 'age of consent' and 'age of majority"

What does that make older women who prefer 20 year old younger men????

You will do well in the new harris marxist government of control of the people, Grace.

you are nominated to write the age categories/restrictions for partnership under POTUS marxist harris.

or, is this 'green eyes' at the sight of younger females???

As a mature man - a 21 year old girl may have an attractive facade - but what is behind the eyes and between the ears is almost always sorely lacking.
normal Men.

You will do well in the new harris marxist government of control of the people, Grace.

you are nominated to write the age categories/restrictions for partnership under POTUS marxist harris.

As a mature man - a 21 year old girl may have an attractive facade - but what is behind the eyes and between the ears is almost always sorely lacking. Originally Posted by oeb11
What does it make these 20 year old women trying to get ahold of my bank account , not to mention my hard work honed body and brilliant mind and perfect profile and winning personality and quick but laidback wit?

Elder abusers or just normal?
  • oeb11
  • 09-13-2020, 10:05 AM
A man evaluates a woman first on her facade - superficial but reality - and her fitness for reproduction.

And - women wear make up, pushup bras, lingerie designed for figure alteration, and fashions designed to give the impression of reproductive fitness. - all to fool men.

a woman evaluates a man first - reality but not superficial to them - on his pocketbook and fitness to support her and her kids.

and - men dress in expensive clothes, lie about their employment, and offer expensive gifts to women.in an effort to increase the impression of the worth of their pocketbook to women. - all to fool them.

And the winner is - whoever lies the best - biden/harris by a landslide.
A man evaluates a woman first on her facade - superficial but reality - and her fitness for reproduction.

And - women wear make up, pushup bras, lingerie designed for figure alteration, and fashions designed to give the impression of reproductive fitness. - all to fool men.

a woman evaluates a man first - reality but not superficial to them - on his pocketbook and fitness to support her and her kids.

and - men dress in expensive clothes, lie about their employment, and offer expensive gifts to women.in an effort to increase the impression of the worth of their pocketbook to women. - all to fool them.

And the winner is - whoever lies the best - biden/harris by a landslide. Originally Posted by oeb11
When I was younger I read that there are three things in a man that attract women:

Money
Looks
Humor

So I immediately began reading joke books
Pedophile. When she was 14 you were 28.

Quit digging. Your hole is getting bigger and deeper. Originally Posted by LexusLover

No, LexusLoser. You are a fucking liar. I didn't even know her when she was 14. What makes you think that I did? Because I said she was hot when she was 14? You ever heard of a goddam photograph, you fucking liar? As usual, your alligator mouth has overloaded your pissant ass and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Not only are you a fucking liar, but you're stupid, too. The only hole getting bigger and deeper here is your fucking asshole. You're not ready to run with the big dogs yet, little boy. Go fuck yourself, loser.
normal Men.

As a mature man - a 21 year old girl may have an attractive facade - but what is behind the eyes and between the ears is almost always sorely lacking. Originally Posted by oeb11

No-- its showing the stupidity of calling Lapdog a pedo for saying his wife was hot at 14. I was hot at 14. A lot of people were hot at 14. They're called photographs.
What does it make these 20 year old women trying to get ahold of my bank account , not to mention my hard work honed body and brilliant mind and perfect profile and winning personality and quick but laidback wit?

Elder abusers or just normal? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Sorely disappointed in the reality??

Sorry-- you opened the door
Sorely disappointed in the reality??

Sorry-- you opened the door Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Reality does disappoint, the struggle is how to keep the fantasy alive past the knowing - in the olden days that’s where commitment came in

And the book is always better than the movie, except The Godfather, until you get to lll

Don’t be sorry, my door is always ajar
If.... that makes him a pedophile... then what does it make all the 50 and 60-somethings on this board who flock to see 21 year olds? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Makes the "21 year olds" .... OF AGE! Meaning "legal"!

You are "of age," right?
I'm willing to bet that his wife was "of age" when he met her as well.

Can't help but think you're being intentionally obtuse because it fits whatever narrative you're trying to paint.