BB at a all time high!!!!

Thequeen,
You have been on here since 2016!!! You're just now realizing how stupid men can be on here???. Just be glad you're not a newbie in the welcome new "fresh meat" section
Condoms dont really guarantee full protection during sex. A friend of mine was wearing one and he got shot by the girls boyfriend. Originally Posted by Coltrane01
But...did he have a condom on in the spot he got shot at??

I sort of feel left out. I have never gotten a PM for BBFS. DO you think there is a reason you get so many requests?
just an observation.. every anti-BBFS thread started by a Provider, has disintegrated with the tables turned on her.. for reasons of attitude, not failure to engage in BBFS. we are an open-minded group of guys here, we allow you to be what you want, and accept you for who you are.. give us the same respect, and let's all enjoy ECCIE. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
+1
just an observation.. every anti-BBFS thread started by a Provider, has disintegrated with the tables turned on her.. for reasons of attitude, not failure to engage in BBFS. we are an open-minded group of guys here, we allow you to be what you want, and accept you for who you are.. give us the same respect, and let's all enjoy ECCIE. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I agree 100%, we are all different and when our opinions do not agree on subjects, instead of causing drama, and name calling, how about agreeing to disagree?
  • BLM69
  • 11-12-2018, 08:06 AM
I sort of feel left out. I have never gotten a PM for BBFS. DO you think there is a reason you get so many requests? Originally Posted by B Three
That's weird, maybe it's because the older providers know the drill? Don't ask, don't tell. I ask when I hear stories about them but don't make it a habit.
ALL providers know the drill? Don't ask, don't tell. !
That's weird, maybe it's because the older providers know the drill? Don't ask, don't tell. I ask when I hear stories about them but don't make it a habit. Originally Posted by BLM69
I think it's more likely that the older guy clients know better than to ask.

And that the younger the girl is, the more likely she's going to attract guys who ask.
  • grean
  • 11-12-2018, 11:20 AM
I think it's more likely that the older guy clients know better than to ask.

And that the younger the girl is, the more likely she's going to attract guys who ask. Originally Posted by B Three
I don't think it's an age thing. I think some ladies, regardless of age, will be willing and some wont.

You've not visited Dallas enough, if you've never been propositioned for BBFS.

It happens, no biggie. Yes or no and move on...

We're all shining examples of high class society here.

We should be less quick to judge.
What other people do doesn't matter to me at all. I'm not here to judge. If you've ever seen my response to BBBJ shaming posts, you'd know, LOL.

I've been in Dallas plenty of times and seriously, while I was worried about it before the first time. It have been a 0% issue.
Condoms dont really guarantee full protection during sex. A friend of mine was wearing one and he got shot by the girls boyfriend. Originally Posted by Coltrane01
Funny stuff Man!
  • BLM69
  • 11-12-2018, 12:17 PM
ALL providers know the drill? Don't ask, don't tell. ! Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I've been pleasantly surprised by a few ladies here, it's the innocent looking ones that will shock you 👍
  • grean
  • 11-12-2018, 12:25 PM
What other people do doesn't matter to me at all. I'm not here to judge. If you've ever seen my response to BBBJ shaming posts, you'd know, LOL.

I've been in Dallas plenty of times and seriously, while I was worried about it before the first time. It have been a 0% issue. Originally Posted by B Three
I didn't intend to insinuate you were passing judgement. I should have posted separately to avoid confusion.

I am super surprised you've not been propositioned for bbfs on any of your visits.
Lol. I’d be happy to admit if I did. It simply hasn’t. I’ve been asked I think twice in as long as I can remember and definitely not ahead of time. I’d have preferred the heads up before in those two cases. The one I rememebr specifically lied about his ethnicity, which I though was weird. Tried to bribe me with a bunch of pairs of shoes. And promises promises...and said it was okay because he was a surgeon...lol.
  • grean
  • 11-12-2018, 01:25 PM
Lol. I’d be happy to admit if I did. It simply hasn’t. I’ve been asked I think twice in as long as I can remember and definitely not ahead of time. I’d have preferred the heads up before in those two cases. The one I rememebr specifically lied about his ethnicity, which I though was weird. Tried to bribe me with a bunch of pairs of shoes. And promises promises...and said it was okay because he was a surgeon...lol. Originally Posted by B Three

You don't like shoes?

And a surgeon to boot....