Providers. Do you ever feel like your brain is melting? I DO!!!

I actually like small chit chat before a guy stcks his dick in me. I understand boundaries, but no man wants to feel like a straight trick. ...
My pet peeve is guys that ask me "Are you available for incall?" when my ad clearly states that I'm outcall only.
So what is your incall rate?
I had a guy spend a month texting me stupid questions. All he had to do was read my ad to get the answer to 90% of them. When the time came, he cancel the date because I sounded angry on the phone. No shit I sounded angry. I had to drive 30 miles to his place and he wasn't even there.

Then I had 2 "shoppers" contact me. One wanted drinks (for free), another just wanted to meet (for free) and get to know each other. I told them both PAY UP OR DON'T CALL. I was nicer about it though, tried to make them understand that my time costs money. We can get to know each other at $200/hr I might even discount it if food is involved.
YMMV, not always but sometimes people just don't click. If you want to get personal with my new found YMMV then PM me and I'll tell you. The ones I've seen already know because I've talked your ear off about it right before blowing you. I'm a horrible GF in real life but I can fake a decent one for a little compensation and sexual tension release.
So in a nutshell OP, you are conveying a known for eons of years one high school adage, if you will, which is:

Find - Fuck - Forget

Seriously, come-on now! Perhaps 'walkin the streets is more your beat', darling. LOL, but unfortunately, oh' so true)

Love & Light,

"Mi'Lady ECCIElonian, Mary Magdalene"
("A commitment to excellence in bringing forth an unprecedented quality of life to others at all times.-MM")