Which is sexier lengierie or nude

• 09-07-2014, 06:02 AM
Muffin Muffin Muffin my brother, are you saying you dress up or they dress up? TMI.....Lmao either way we still luv you man! I luv that idea of having the Prodiver change into different outfits, I'm a huge lingerie fan! All my exes had a monthly budget for it! I need to follow PlanoJim and get a Vicky S account! There is nothing better than seeing a woman who takes care of her body in bra and panties walking around the house or in my favorite a Lace Teddy! No lady seems to know what a Lace Teddy is these days! Wtf smh

Stocking and heels!!

I have a Victoria Secret account and I like to play dress up with Providers.

I put them in a gym bag and dress in workout gear to blend in at hotel incalls.

Sometimes I actually go work out after a session because the Provider's fitness had inspired me to put in some work on my own body.

Originally Posted by muffin101
Cowgirl boots, lace panties, and her arm covering her breasts. Cowgirl hat is optional.
Lingerie ... A sexy corset popping out the girls with garter belt and stockings can drive me crazy ...
Oh yeah with stilettos ...
Originally Posted by DarthDVader
+1 million

Slowly undressing, caressing, feeling, kissing and deeply tasting that gift of life called a woman is truly a pleasure...

8701...If you buy a lot of VS gift cards then the store account is the way to go. I just got a $10.00 merchandise Angel card in the mail from VS because I had purchased so many gift cards/merchandise there. You need to sign up for their email offers also.

Muffin Muffin Muffin my brother, are you saying you dress up or they dress up? TMI.....Lmao either way we still luv you man! I luv that idea of having the Prodiver change into different outfits, I'm a huge lingerie fan! All my exes had a monthly budget for it! I need to follow PlanoJim and get a Vicky S account! There is nothing better than seeing a woman who takes care of her body in bra and panties walking around the house or in my favorite a Lace Teddy! No lady seems to know what a Lace Teddy is these days! Wtf smh Originally Posted by 8701
Lol no no I dress them up like playing Barbie..

Noted Muffin!
You really left things open for conversation there bud!
PJ

Lol no no I dress them up like playing Barbie..

Originally Posted by muffin101
Nothing says you're special like a woman dressing up for you in beautiful lingerie, nothing says, "next" like coming to the door with wet hair wearing a towel.
One of my favorite all time visits was to a lady I had seen a few times, she met me at the front door in stunning white lingerie, lace, garters, the whole nine yards, getting hard just thinking about it

WOW
I must be alone here. I like a silky black or brown dress cut short and easy to lift off. Nothing else bare feet are sexy.

I actually dislike fishnet hose and those thingies with cutouts in the crotch.

Completely nude is great too.
Any type of sexy outfit. School girl, thigh high boots, secretary, nurse, bikini, whatever. For the donation being received, you can put on something sexy. But you can do the nude or towel thing with me. Once.
  • EZ.
  • 09-12-2014, 08:13 AM
Definitely, bare feet in one of my starched dress shirts and their panties.
NO NO NO

Heels and a buttplug is all need
NO NO NO

Heels and a buttplug is all need Originally Posted by Itza Secret
LOL.. that made me laugh!

Dressing up is one of my favorite parts prior to our visit.
Taking that away is like taking candy from a baby!
<That makes me want to see what is making that dress fit so well.
I want her dressed in whatever makes her feel sexiest!!