Eccie 2010 or ASPD 2009

I can attest to the fact that Whispers spent at least 2 days this week spreading holiday cheer to people outside of the strip clubs.

and one night until the wee hours of the morning if I recall right!

And I'm going to admit it - some of his posts make me so angry I could flog him, I'm quite fond of the guy in person.

ahhhhh...... I like you to Natalie.. (if we could jest get that little squirrly guy with the too big earrings to not always stand between us I could give ya a proper hug and show ya)

(And for those of you who are casting judgment on me for saying so publicly... shame on you. Go sit in time-out.)

or post their names and let me go off on them a bit!

I find it interesting that you've never met Whispers but can profess to know who he really is.

That's been astounding me for over 10 years now myself.....What some really could never understand is how Whispers was formed and who steered the formation and growth as well as made me promise her to always be real... always be honest... and never back away even when I would argue with even her....... That was the lady that created ASPD and founded these "communities" in my opinion.... RIP Amber.....

... "fat old WHITE guy" Ohhhh, Whispers. He called you WHITE. BURN.

Aren't racial slurs against board rules?

it's Whisper's prerogative to post as much as he wants.....

..... Like them or not, Whispers' posts contribute to the board traffic and dialogue between members.

If you don't like what he - or anyone else - is posting, go post something meaningful of your own.

I have nothing better to do than enjoy Mommy's delicious Christmas cookies and hide from my family's overzealous interrogations about my life by sitting in the corner on my Macbook, posting on the board. Bring it. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign

And I am off now myself to do the family thing..... Although most of mine are in other cities or states this year......

Thanks for the kind words Natalie...... If you take any flack let me know and I'll get the Attack Pack to follow you around and show you a little support!
Squirrelly?

Why, I never...
Speaking of ECCIE and ASPD, do any of you go far enough back to remember "the Fox Files?" That was where I got my intro to the hobby. :-) Originally Posted by yunguyus
Yes..............and "The Best Babes"

Look at the top of the Diamond and Tuxedo's section for moderators.......something might stick out....
  • Mokoa
  • 12-24-2010, 07:40 PM
Technically, the features of this site (showcases, assigned reviews, etc.) are far better than what was available on ASPD.

At the old ASPD, "polite and civil" was a value and standard of behavior to which the community aspired. That's not the case here on ECCIE. Originally Posted by Monk Rasputin
Your are quite right about that. Most unfortunate.
Squirrelly?

Why, I never... Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
So obviously you agree the earrings are a bit much?

Originally Posted by Whispers
Yes, they've probably been a bit much for around 30 years now.

Kind of like that belt buckle I've heard so much about....
Most unfortunate. Originally Posted by Mokoa
So Mokoa.....

Out of curiosity....

Just what is not polite or civil enough for you around here?

There are only a couple of ladies or subjects that really ever catch flack..... Other than that Austin is partying and having a lot of fun....

Or is the fact that ass kissing of Providers is no longer the rage it use to be what bothers you?

If you don't think the site is polite or civil.... and you obviously can't do much about it as it is not as high on the site's priority list as other things...... Why Moderate?

That's what I don't understand.....

Why be a part of something you don't agree with?
Yes, they've probably been a bit much for around 30 years now.

Kind of like that belt buckle I've heard so much about.... Originally Posted by Damon Bradley

I thought I saw you checking the belt line a time or two....

pouring all them drinks in me as well....

I'll admit that by the time you left there was nothing happening for me below the belt line.... alcohol kinda kills all my urges....

Was that what concerned ya?

Belt Buckle is getting polished, boots shined and hat is being reblocked....

Rodeo is around the corner so the Whispers of Old is about to reemerge....
I thought I saw you checking the belt line a time or two....

pouring all them drinks in me as well....

I'll admit that by the time you left there was nothing happening for me below the belt line.... alcohol kida kills all my urges....

Was that what concerned ya?

Belt Buckle is getting polished, boots shines and had is being reblocked....

Rodeo is around the corner so the Whispers of Old is about to reemerge.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Oh dear...
I much like the "bells and whistles" on ECCIE vs ASPD. I HATED Dagwood and didn't care too much for his mod brother in the stupid fucking Batman suit either..........Love,TheCandyM an
  • Mokoa
  • 12-24-2010, 10:54 PM
If you don't think the site is polite or civil.... and you obviously can't do much about it as it is not as high on the site's priority list as other things...... Why Moderate?

That's what I don't understand.....

Why be a part of something you don't agree with? Originally Posted by Whispers
Once again you misinterpret what I write.

The site is fine. It is some of the members who are not polite and civil.

Originally Posted by Whispers
I like Mr. Bradley's accessories. They give me something to bite when he misbehaves. Besides, didn't you get the memo that all rock stars must sport multiple earrings?

And Whispers, he wasn't standing in between you and me... he was trying to protect the potato mushroom gratin from an early demise at your hands.
And Whispers, he wasn't standing in between you and me... he was trying to protect the potato mushroom gratin from an early demise at your hands. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign

I thought I was very well mannered and behaved...... up until I started eating the pears off the top of the cake......
  • ztonk
  • 12-25-2010, 07:02 AM
At the old ASPD, "polite and civil" was a value and standard of behavior to which the community aspired. That's not the case here on ECCIE. Originally Posted by Monk Rasputin
It's up to all of us to set the direction for ECCIE. If you choose not to start threads and post your views, that lack of participation affects things around here just as much as those that post hourly.

I only read threads that interest me. I ignore posts from people who's opinions I don't care to hear. I post when I have something worthwhile saying. If more people would do just that, ECCIE 2011 would be a lot more fun.
I much like the "bells and whistles" on ECCIE vs ASPD. I HATED Dagwood and didn't care too much for his mod brother in the stupid fucking Batman suit either..........Love,TheCandyM an Originally Posted by TheCandyMan
Amen to this. Dagwood and his suck up moderater buddies (Gniess Guy included) really drove ASPD into the ground for an extended period of time.