The thing I admire the most about the ladies in the community is

• kSoze
  • 10-14-2012, 03:27 PM
Just a question for the mods,is this allowed? Posting real world information? Looks like you guys are gonna be editing a lot from now on! Originally Posted by rocketride
What real world info? Neko and Marco are or were members on here. It was no secret that they had a love affair. I am just pointing out (my own assumptions) as to why homer13 continues to make claims against Marco and others that are complete BS.
  • kSoze
  • 10-14-2012, 03:33 PM
Just a question for the MODS is this allowed? I think he's allowed to post his own,but I doubt that Neko or East Bay Ray have given their permission. Originally Posted by rocketride
Don't be a hypocrite RR your buddy homer is the one that started this.

EBR was telling me that Marco video tapes session not only to BM but because he like guys to. Originally Posted by homer13
But of course, you think the sames rules you want enforced don't apply to you or your hommies.
I believe who and how many in their relationship may have been private,to everyone else but you,right Marco?
  • kSoze
  • 10-14-2012, 03:39 PM
What if these statements are ALL just assumptions like the kind you make up? By asking, you are only confirming you agree they are true. You are a lot smarter than I give you credit for RR.
Funny just came off vacation,so it's obvious rules are applied to me. Homer up to 20 points pretty sure they apply to him as well.
  • kSoze
  • 10-14-2012, 03:44 PM
EBR was telling me that Marco video tapes session not only to BM but because he like guys to. Originally Posted by homer13
So then we are in agreement that if I broke any rules it was following the example set by your hommie and that he too is in violation of the same rule you claim I broke.
I didn't see homer revealing any RW relationships,unless you count the voyuerism that you enjoy while watching people getting dominated with strap ons?
  • kSoze
  • 10-14-2012, 03:52 PM
I didn't see homer revealing any RW relationships,unless you count the voyuerism that you enjoy while watching people getting dominated with strap ons? Originally Posted by rocketride
Since when is it a violation to make assumptions around here? If there is a new rule in place then you my friend are the BIGGEST violator of such rule.
  • kSoze
  • 10-14-2012, 04:01 PM
More links to train wrecks that will only confuse everyone. If you have an actual documented account of an OUTING post it! You can't because there isn't any.

I will take the time to at least read what you posted and contact the members in question and report back my findings, fair enough? It would be of help if you made a few notes as you did with the alleged bailey outing. I promise to be fair and try and get the parties involved a chance to post to prove or disprove your allegations.

Why is this so important you might ask. That is a VERY good question apparently the MISS accounts that flooded our boards recently were NOT Marco however, that MISS1402 somehow got in touch with him, explained what had happened and now Marco is building them their own board so they can voice their thoughts and opinions without repercussions. I am not sure if its the same RBB that you mention I tried calling the old MINT (512.814.6468) number but it is no longer in service.
Why is this so important you might ask. That is a VERY good question apparently the MISS accounts that flooded our boards recently were NOT Marco however, that MISS1402 somehow got in touch with him, explained what had happened and now Marco is building them their own board so they can voice their thoughts and opinions without repercussions. I am not sure if its the same RBB that you mention I tried calling the old MINT (512.814.6468) number but it is no longer in service. Originally Posted by kSoze
Guess you're unaware of those who did a lot of the work that was done to link those who held those handles and why they were subsequently banned. Lie all you want Marco,you will be identified again and sent packing. Here's to that NOT taking that long.
MY WHAT A BIG LIST YOU HAVE! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
I bow down to you sir, it was you standing up to this jack hole and bringing all of this to light that led to him closing up shop and going into hiding. Not to say he doesn't still represent, handle or work with ladies but now he is known as the plague his is so no chick will openly support or admit to even working with him.
  • kSoze
  • 10-14-2012, 05:28 PM
Honestly, what do I care when you argue with rocks at the end of the day they are still rocks.
Well this one is so far from the stated topic it is now done.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff