Fuck You Very Much Austin Forums !

Holy CHIT! I haven't been here for months.

I remember why...

Carry on boys and girls! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yep...

I stopped posting 6 months ago although checking in on rare occasion and like you said, same ole same ole. Only difference is there are even fewer providers you'd book.
Wonder what it will look like in another 6 months? Just a couple of guys sharing recipes or using the forum for sexting one another.
Holy CHIT! I haven't been here for months.

I remember why...

Carry on boys and girls! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think I am getting there. Blaming myself for taking so long. But you know the NEW feel and smell ....
  • Qziz
  • 03-20-2013, 04:13 PM
The irony is that I just got a PM from a UTR fave contacting me.

(If only there were someway to identify the hidden players on this board - maybe name tags? Or a special WISDOM room, where they dispense said WISDOM regularly? Or, at least, when they feel like it.) Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
In my case, I post intel often in the SC forum and the Locker Room. But I'm not sure it counts as wisdom!
I'm glad you saw yourself in the comment and did not mistake it for some generality or other member.... Originally Posted by Whispers
You've summed up exactly the way i choose to present myself. For me, its comical that someone would think this is the forum for things of substance. I find it very amusing.
  • ztonk
  • 03-20-2013, 06:17 PM
9) MODs should have clear guidelines (I still don't know how the point system works for example) and make clear statements in clear sentences.
Another hint for the MODS: When you post as a MOD say so. When you post as a hobbyist say so. Originally Posted by fun2come
We do have a set of clear guidelines. Just click here.

If I'm posting as a mod, I use the signature at the end of this post. Otherwise, it is just "z". Not that it matters, since I don't generally post as myself anymore, since people here are easy confused.

I'm waiting for someone to start a poll as to when rockerrick will be back posting like a maniac...

ztonk
AustinModStaff
... In my case, I post intel often in the SC forum and the Locker Room. But I'm not sure it counts as wisdom! Originally Posted by Qziz
It does in my book. Got any San Antonio WISDOM you wish to dispense?

(and congrats! on the UTR)
We do have a set of clear guidelines. Just click here. Originally Posted by ztonk
THX, yup, actually read through them at some point ...
Still does NOT explain the point system, all it says
"we will use progressive measures (warning point system) with the intent of correcting inappropriate behaviors and educating our members on acceptable conduct."
But that is for another thread which exists in the "Questions for the Staff-Austin".

If I'm posting as a mod, I use the signature at the end of this post. Otherwise, it is just "z". Not that it matters, since I don't generally post as myself anymore, since people here are easy confused.
THX for that. You then can be a role model for the other Mods :-))))

I'm waiting for someone to start a poll as to when rockerrick will be back posting like a maniac...
Why would a poll change his mind ? But we can certainly take some guesses when he'll be back ...
If he is who I think he is then let me put my "vote" on: NEVER.
Ya gotta love it when the "admittedly new guys" take shots at members that have been around for years, know more and contribute more than most, and COULD be a valuable resource for information but see a remark like that and just make a mental not to let said clown step on his own dick someday instead of lending a helpful piece of info.

you and many like you are totally clueless at times of who you make comments like that to.

A new handle or no reviews does not mean a new hobbies or one that does not contribute. I tend to research a person before forming an opinion on them so as to not look a fool when I make a statement like that. Personally..... I've wrote more reviews than top three on the list to the left have... I wrote them on the board that preceded this one as well as two other boards that had value to me at the time.

have you heard about those "special ladies" that are above all this bull shit.... that may have a profile here or on P411.... Do you ever wonder about which girls will IN or out of a club might play?.... Are you ever curious about what's going on or the history behind some lady or agency or issue?

Guys like QZIZ are guys that know all that..... They just found the need at one time or another to recreate themselves.....

But you and others like you come along and write a few reviews and crack jokes and haven't a clue about who anyone really is or what is really going on at times..... Your humor is not always on topic and at times is probably only funny to yourself.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Yup, I've been around SHMB's since the dawn of ASPD, think my original registration was 12/99, reviews are not everything, not even close...
  • ztonk
  • 03-20-2013, 07:08 PM

Funny...

z
How embarrassing for f2c! Surely Qziz is scoring left and right and left again. And the relative obscurity of it only makes it more impressive.

(If only there were someway to identify the hidden players on this board - maybe name tags? Or a special WISDOM room, where they dispense said WISDOM regularly? Or, at least, when they feel like it.) Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
people that stop and take the time to research people before going off on them or to have some semblance of an idea about what a topic is about before deciding to dive in head first without a clue simply play some part of it manage find their way and connect with others....
Yep...

I stopped posting 6 months ago although checking in on rare occasion and like you said, same ole same ole. Only difference is there are even fewer providers you'd book.
Wonder what it will look like in another 6 months? Just a couple of guys sharing recipes or using the forum for sexting one another. Originally Posted by Codybeast

There is no shortage of ads or reviews as well as other valuable information and even the owner's of the board have placed much more emphasis on marketing over what is missing to many of you....

Yeah it's not much of a flirt fest......

But there is no shortage of young pretty ladies to play with..... no shortage of fresh talent to go around....

I think the demand simply outweighs the supply so there is no reason for the ladies to participate....

For my tastes, the CoEd Forum lacks any real displays of knowledge or intelligence on either side of the fence.... It's more a useless playground..... Not something I ever pushed for and a world different from when I stopped having much to say. I've posted very little in the last year.... This clusterfuck is not my doing but if you feel the need to blame someone then by all means use me.....
Perhaps the only thing REALLY missing here for all those that miss the ladies that they no longer NEED to interact with, flirt with, make idle conversation with any of you and since nothing really mattered to them other than making a dollar off their interactions..... well.... why would they want to waste time on the likes of those here?

Do any of you ever watch the new comer sections nd watch how fast any fresh face has her PM box filled and her phone overloaded after saying hello?

None of them NEED to interact.... They are too busy making money......
people that stop and take the time to research people before going off on them or to have some semblance of an idea about what a topic is about before deciding to dive in head first without a clue simply play some part of it manage find their way and connect with others.... Originally Posted by Whispers
And those unable to construct a decent sentence ought not post so often.
I get my point across......