Mary Landrieu Political Suicide

. The University of Alabama brought in qualified black players in 1970 after taking one on the chin from the University of Southern California the year before. Originally Posted by flghtr65
how dumb are you?

I was at this game and Alabama still had all white players 1/1/72 Nebraska 38 Alabama 6

and if you look at my link you will see USC NEVER played in the Orange Bowl

http://www.collegefootballpoll.com/b...ry_orange.html
cpt, he's not "dumb," he just thinks everyone else is "dumb."

Same for the Senator from Lousiana .. err .... soon to be former Senator.
how dumb are you?

I was at this game and Alabama still had all white players 1/1/72 Nebraska 38 Alabama 6

and if you look at my link you will see USC NEVER played in the Orange Bowl

http://www.collegefootballpoll.com/b...ry_orange.html Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
How dumb are you? Who said anything about the Orange Bowl? USC played Alabama in the state of Alabama on Sept. 12,1970. USC won 42-21. I was off by one year. Syslvester Crooms enrolled in Sept 1971 and played on the 1972,1973 and 1974 Alabama teams.

http://www.fanbase.com/USC-Trojans-Football-1970

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvester_Croom
"NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” seemed to suggest that black voters will always support President Obama in a sketch."

SNL used the fictional PBS show “How’s He Doing?” which had a panel including writers from Ebony magazine, Vibe, and The Huffington Post to discuss the president’s support among African-American voters. The show’s host reports that Obama’s approval rating among black voters has dropped by 7 points to 92%.

He then draws loud laughter after listing off the president’s failures and asking if they should have voted for Mitt Romney.

The group then excuses some of the president’s policy failures, and discusses hypothetical personal scenarios involving the president changing his hairstyle and letting his daughter’s disrespect him. At the end of each discussion, they still conclude that Obama wouldn’t lose their vote.

The sketch closes with the host teasing the next episode of “How’s He Doing?” by saying their discussion will be “Ferguson PD: Guilty or Incredibly Guilty?” and that he believes the answer is “incredibly guilty.”

Video:

"NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” seemed to suggest that black voters will always support President Obama in a sketch."

SNL used the fictional PBS show “How’s He Doing?” which had a panel including writers from Ebony magazine, Vibe, and The Huffington Post to discuss the president’s support among African-American voters. The show’s host reports that Obama’s approval rating among black voters has dropped by 7 points to 92%.

He then draws loud laughter after listing off the president’s failures and asking if they should have voted for Mitt Romney.

The group then excuses some of the president’s policy failures, and discusses hypothetical personal scenarios involving the president changing his hairstyle and letting his daughter’s disrespect him. At the end of each discussion, they still conclude that Obama wouldn’t lose their vote.

The sketch closes with the host teasing the next episode of “How’s He Doing?” by saying their discussion will be “Ferguson PD: Guilty or Incredibly Guilty?” and that he believes the answer is “incredibly guilty.”

Video here.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How many people in the deep south did not vote for Obama because he is black? This is the video you want to watch, just listen to the fine citizens of Vicksburg, Mississippi. Obama beat Mitt by 5 million votes, but he lost every state in the deep south. This video in this link will tell you why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb62fpsyhC4
How many people in the deep south did not vote for Obama because he is black? This is the video you want to watch, just listen to the fine citizens of Vicksburg, Mississippi. Obama beat Mitt by 5 million votes, but he lost every state in the deep south. This video in this link will tell you why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb62fpsyhC4 Originally Posted by flghtr65
Your feeble attempt at deflection doesn't change the fact that Odumbo's margin of victory was entirely due to those who -- like Samuel Jackson -- voted for Odumbo because of his skin color, flighty, and the edgy SNL skit, with comedian Chris Rock, peels away the veneer you and Landrieu would like to hide behind.
You and Landrieu? How about that Flight? IBFaggot has made this thread about you!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

You are ridiculous, faggot!

How many people in Louisiana didn't vote for Landrieu cause she's a women? Come up with that statistic. You couldn't be more narrow minded. Nobody has to vote for anybody even if race or gender is their reason. That's just the way the world turns. You're just as racist as the next person. Step down off your pedestal and join the human race. You're no fucking angel.

Jim
If she was a " women," numb nuts, all of Louisiana would have voted for them.

No wonder you idiots scoff at anybody with a high school education.

Ok flighty, and how many libtards like yourself voted for Obama precisely because he is black? You know, so you could assuage your liberal guilt, feel good about yourself, pat yourself on the back, pump your chest out and smugly tell everyone how superior you are to the toothless white trailer-trashy folks who live in places like Vicksburg, Mississippi?

And how is that not a racist vote? Just like the folks you disdain, you voted based on the color of his skin rather than the content of his character, didn't you?

Obama did win Virginia which is the south, Obama won Florida which more southern than Georgia, Obama also lost most of the west, half of the midwest

Video:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Thanks for finding and posting that. It was hilarious.
It also appears that some black folks are not afraid to admit the truth that they love our esteemed President because of his skin color, and I appreciate their honesty and candor.
I like those black people more than any white liberal, because most white liberals are lying sacks of shit who need to be shot, dragged through an Ebola hot zone, shit upon by their dogs who then bite them and cause an open wound which gets infected, go to an underfunded emergency room that is staffed by idiot union members, have to pay a thousand dollar copay because their Obamacare policy sucks, wait there for 10 hours while illegal aliens get a band aid first, then get fired from their jobs at the environmental advocacy center for driving a gasoline powered car.
At least their husband will still give them a reacharound handjob while he gives them a sympathy fuck in the ass when they get back to their falling down house.
You're just as racist as the next person. Step down off your pedestal and join the human race. You're no fucking angel.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Really? I never bombed anyone's church.
Ok flighty, and how many libtards like yourself voted for Obama precisely because he is black? You know, so you could assuage your liberal guilt, feel good about yourself, pat yourself on the back, pump your chest out and smugly tell everyone how superior you are to the toothless white trailer-trashy folks who live in places like Vicksburg, Mississippi?

And how is that not a racist vote? Just like the folks you disdain, you voted based on the color of his skin rather than the content of his character, didn't you?

. Originally Posted by lustylad
I prefer the democrat party platform over the republican party platform. The republicans get the USA involved in needless wars, the trickle down theory does not work and their tax proposals favor the one percent instead of the middle class. I voted for Clinton, Gore, Kerry and Obama.
Your feeble attempt at deflection doesn't change the fact that Odumbo's margin of victory was entirely due to those who -- like Samuel Jackson -- voted for Odumbo because of his skin color, flighty, and the edgy SNL skit, with comedian Chris Rock, peels away the veneer you and Landrieu would like to hide behind. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The margin of victory was due to the fact that independents voted for Obama. Gore and Kerry got 90% percent of the black vote and both lost. The independents voted for Bush43 both times. The independents decided that eight years of Bush and Cheney was eight years too much. The independents decided to go with Obama in the next two elections.